The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Whitestrake's Mayhem In-Game Event July 2022"

• ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Sword_Singer We appreciate a good meme! I've been going back to it for a quick laugh over the last day. :D
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All! We have a new article up with community guides for Whitestrake's Mayhem. We included the forum's very own @VaranisArano's guide in the round-up. You can find the article linked here and the forum discussion thread here.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Corbiel
    Corbiel
    ✭✭
    The only event item I got from the bags up to now are those purple dog bones. But lots of them. Is it just bad luck? Some guild mates told me the same yesterday. Bones and standard game like siege weapons and crafting material. I opened 20 parcels today, got 9 bones (some had 2 bones in it), but no style page. I got 7 bones yesterday. I already have all 3 dogs, that's quite disappointing.
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

Yes, there will be extra campaigns. We’ll spin those up at the beginning of the event.

can you spin up one more CP IC on pc/eu?

both were full last night. and lag was horrendous due to you overcrowding them I assume..
    Edited by remosito on July 29, 2022 8:12AM
    ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    What Indrik berries and pets will be available?

I forgot you had to go to Craglorn for these. Not sure why they aren't in all locations!

I wasted some tickets on "old stuff boxes" because I thought we didn't get that this time.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BTW, the reward box drop rate discussion should not have been moved to the battlegrounds forum. It belongs in the event forum!
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarannah wrote: »
    This event should not require two types of PvP to get all three tickets, just let us have all three tickets for any of the PvP activities.

And personally I also feel all add-ons should be disabled in PvP zones, to create more fairplay for everyone.

Console doesn't have em anyhow. It's the wild west here lol
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Corbiel wrote: »
    The only event item I got from the bags up to now are those purple dog bones. But lots of them. Is it just bad luck? Some guild mates told me the same yesterday. Bones and standard game like siege weapons and crafting material. I opened 20 parcels today, got 9 bones (some had 2 bones in it), but no style page. I got 7 bones yesterday. I already have all 3 dogs, that's quite disappointing.

@Corbiel The only event items that drop from the Pelinal Boon Boxes are the dog bones. Both the new style pages (House Dufort) and last year's style pages (Black Drake) have a chance to drop from killing patrolling bosses in IC.

The House Dufort style pages can also be purchased for tickets from the Impresario. If you want style pages from earlier events, then you'll have to purchase the Bag of Veteran's Glory for a random page. Pages purchased from the Impresario are bound.

EDIT: You can also purchase House Dufort and Black Drake pages from other players.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on August 4, 2022 7:25PM
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lag in all of the campaigns has been horrific. PC EU was literally unplayable in Ravenwatch. Even several of the NA campaigns have forced me out due to horrible lag.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    blktauna wrote: »
    The lag in all of the campaigns has been horrific. PC EU was literally unplayable in Ravenwatch. Even several of the NA campaigns have forced me out due to horrible lag.

Blackreach also was a disaster. Extreme lag was imho happening more often than in previous events. More and more often my group just gave up and tried again at a time lag might be better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w32PfaZ326E

I literally have 20 minutes of recordings of my warden just waiting for the beetles. It's so sad it became funny after a while.