Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't buy druidic provisioning station

chrisfeng
chrisfeng
✭✭✭
Patch note said you can now purchase antiquity furnishing at achievement vendor after codex is completed. But I can't buy extra copies of Druidic Provisioning station?
  • ob1ken0bi
    ob1ken0bi
    ✭✭✭
    i read somewhere you needed all codex. isnt that 3 on each lead? could be wrong
  • chrisfeng
    chrisfeng
    ✭✭✭
    ob1ken0bi wrote: »

This is different, its a ten piece combo item that has 10 codex, and I have 10/10.
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not understand the concept behind the druidic provisioning station.
    Once everything is found and combined, the furniture is in the inventory of the char - not in the collection like it was last year with the collecting item from Blackwood.
    You also cannot go and get the leads again with the same char or another char. I tried that today.
    So, question to the Powers That Be: is this intended? Or a (known?) bug?
    PC/EU
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Can you find out if this is a bug or something?

Because it can't be that we can only get a single one of these.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might not be a bug maybe it is designed that way because every provisioning station in game, outside of antiquities sourced, requires writ vouchers or writ voucher sourced item to craft.

So if this is the case one can spend gold to get provisioning stations or other stations since there is one Blacksmith and Enchanting station.
  • lordspyder
    lordspyder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Treeshka wrote: »
    It might not be a bug maybe it is designed that way because every provisioning station in game, outside of antiquities sourced, requires writ vouchers or writ voucher sourced item to craft.

So if this is the case one can spend gold to get provisioning stations or other stations since there is one Blacksmith and Enchanting station.

If this were the case, we shouldn't be able to but the black smithing station, but we absolutely can. it's 75,000 gold

The Enchanting station from deadlands is also available to purchase for 125,000 gold
    Edited by lordspyder on June 13, 2022 2:10AM
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Treeshka wrote: »

But there is no way to obtain it at all, except your first one.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are none of the pieces available to be collected again to create a second station? I get the impression there’s how they see this one up.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chrisfeng wrote: »
    ob1ken0bi wrote: »

This is different, its a ten piece combo item that has 10 codex, and I have 10/10.

Doesn't each lead have 3 separate codex entries though? So that you have to find each of the 10 leads three more times? Not sure, since I haven't checked it myself, just speculating...
  • Naomi_K
    Naomi_K
    ✭✭✭
    I've found all 10 of the leads for the Druidic Provisioning Station, dug them up and completed the furnishing and the codex entries. There are only 10 codex entries, one for each lead. And even if there were 3 for each, I wouldn't be able to complete them. When I go to find leads to make a second Druidic Provisioning Station, I can see the lead objects visible in the world, but I can't interact with them or pick them up. There is also no Druidic Provisioning Station available for purchase from the achievement furnishing vendor.
    PC EU
  • chrisfeng
    chrisfeng
    ✭✭✭
    Are none of the pieces available to be collected again to create a second station? I get the impression there’s how they see this one up.

As many have pointed out, codex shown 10/10 and there is no way to get any of those leads again.
    Edited by chrisfeng on June 14, 2022 7:46PM
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    chrisfeng wrote: »

As many have pointed out, codex shown 10/10 and there is no way to get any of those leads again.

My apologies for attempting to help.
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have so many houses and will need one for quite a few of them so hopefully this is just an oversight and it will be available for purchase soon.
  • Half_Dupl3x
    Half_Dupl3x
    ✭✭
    I just watched a stream with 2 members of the dev team, and their response to this was the most deafening silence I've ever experienced.
  • Mloking
    Mloking
    ✭✭✭
    Really sad only one is obtainable.. I love the pots on top of the station was thinking of using just that but poof only one station for account.. Thought there is maybe a cooldown for leads - week passed and nothing so lets see in upcoming patches :/
    *The king of lizards*
    More from me on my Youtube or Twitter/X!
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I may have found the problem. Last night I got a lead in High Isle for a furnishing item, it's a Draoife Storystone...very cute but nothing out of the ordinary.

A few hours after I dug it up I was at the achievement vendor in High Isle and noticed that it is available for purchase - once you get 3 of them I expect as it was greyed out. But I was surprised to see it there because it's not hard to get and it's nothing out of the ordinary. I can't help but wonder if someone made an error and instead of making the provisioning station available for sale - someone threw that stone up there instead.

Draoife - Druidic, maybe not paying close enough attention :)
    Edited by carly on June 18, 2022 5:45PM
  • chrisfeng
    chrisfeng
    ✭✭✭
    carly wrote: »
    I think I may have found the problem. Last night I got a lead in High Isle for a furnishing item, it's a Draoife Storystone...very cute but nothing out of the ordinary.

A few hours after I dug it up I was at the achievement vendor in High Isle and noticed that it is available for purchase - once you get 3 of them I expect as it was greyed out. But I was surprised to see it there because it's not hard to get and it's nothing out of the ordinary. I can't help but wonder if someone made an error and instead of making the provisioning station available for sale - someone threw that stone up there instead.

Draoife - Druidic, maybe not paying close enough attention :)

I think as soon as you dig up one copy of any furnishing item, it will show up at achievement vendor, but you cannot actually buy it until you complete the codex, in the case of the storystone, it needs 3 copies before you can buy it.

The items are probably coded using numbers, so actually name texts aren't really important in terms of their identities in the software.

My guess is items requiring multiple leads are in a special category (not available for purchase at the vendor), while this druidic provisioning station was miscategorized in the codes as a normal individual furnishing item.
  • maximusrex45
    maximusrex45
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish they had treated this item like the Blackwood tapestry where you could deploy one per home.
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    [snip] Any update on this from ZOS? Please?

[edited for thread bumping]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 2, 2022 6:12PM
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Can you find out if this is a bug or something?

Because it can't be that we can only get a single one of these.

Any update on this @ZOS_Kevin there are many of us that would like to place these in multiple houses.
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I second this question.
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_Bill , @ZOS_KaiSchober , @ZOS_Adrikoth , @ZOS_ConnorG Can we get an update please? The patch notes said _ALL_ Antiquity furnishings, once their codex was complete, were supposed to be avail at the Achievement Furnisher. This items is not a Collectible, and it's not at the vendor like you all claim it should be as one of our Furnishing Antiquities. Also, the ability to just BUY other Antiquities does not negate our ability to go farm the leads again if we don't want to drop the gold. So please, what is the hold up here? Other zones have multiples avail so that can't be the problem. Will this be corrected? We would appreciate some transparency here.
    NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)
    Alt's? at this point...so many to play, so little time!

**RED or DEAD** Long Live EP!

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
    Master Furnisher & Housing fanatic, PvP junkie
    Beta Tester, part of the 2013 Club
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How is there no update to this when it was initially asked over a month ago?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin

Kind of a big deal for people who do Housing.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_Bill , @ZOS_KaiSchober , @ZOS_Adrikoth , @ZOS_ConnorG Can we get an update please? The patch notes said _ALL_ Antiquity furnishings, once their codex was complete, were supposed to be avail at the Achievement Furnisher. This items is not a Collectible, and it's not at the vendor like you all claim it should be as one of our Furnishing Antiquities. Also, the ability to just BUY other Antiquities does not negate our ability to go farm the leads again if we don't want to drop the gold. So please, what is the hold up here? Other zones have multiples avail so that can't be the problem. Will this be corrected? We would appreciate some transparency here.

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_Bill , @ZOS_KaiSchober , @ZOS_Adrikoth , @ZOS_ConnorG @ZOS_Kevin clearly this thread is being ignored. Players have worked hard to get and scry all 10 leads expecting to be able to purchase multiple provisioning stations for the many houses they own, per the patch notes. If you're not going to allow this furnishing to be purchased at the achievement furnisher, please allow players the ability to farm the leads more than once. Regardless, players deserve an acknowledgement/update from ZOS about this issue.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    HI All, the team is aware of this issue and a fix will be available for testing in PTS3 next week. For those with PTS access, please feel free to send us feedback on the fix next week as well.

Also personal note: Thanks for all the pings and sorry I couldn't get to this sooner. I get so many that sometimes I miss a few. Always continue to ping as I'll eventually see them.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    HI All, the team is aware of this issue and a fix will be available for testing in PTS3 next week. For those with PTS access, please feel free to send us feedback on the fix next week as well.

Also personal note: Thanks for all the pings and sorry I couldn't get to this sooner. I get so many that sometimes I miss a few. Always continue to ping as I'll eventually see them.

Thanks @ZOS_Kevin for your response, I will relay this to friends in my housing guilds as soon as I get in game tonight, I know they will be as happy as I am about this fix coming.

While I have your attention, could you also please check on this post that I made back in December of 2021? I've contacted support multiple times and not getting anywhere on this issue. The tree still has not been fixed. Thanks so much!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594247/tree-argent-blue-crown-store-purchase#latest
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @ZOS_Kevin, very much appreciated! And a big thank you to everyone for being persistent in pursuing a response from ESO on this. I know it might seem trivial to some but for those of us that love housing, this new item is a wonderful addition to our homes.
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    While it's not an antiquity, is there a chance that the "Tales of Tribute Table, Display could also be added to the achievement vendor?
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

@ZOS_Kevin still not seeing it on the PTS, can you please direct us as to where to find the "fix" for the provisioning station?