The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tree, Argent Blue Crown Store Purchase

Lady_Rosabella
Lady_Rosabella
✭✭✭✭✭
Submitted a bug report through support on November 29.... 24 days ago, still no response! Also posted on forums under Bug Reports on December 11 and still no response. These are Crown store, cash, purchases and I would think ZOS would do more to fix this issue.

Tree, Argent Blue, purchased 3 a while back in Crown Store.

Purchased two of the Dibella’s Garden Furnishing Packs and also 1 in Housing Editor and went to place them in my new Sweetwater Cascades house and there is a missing branch toward the top of the tree, see attached pics. Happens in any house I place it in and other friends who have come to my house can see the same thing. Also have just recently visited other houses who have this tree and they have the same issue.

Please contact me as soon as possible about this issue.
0j5yrq2updh6.png
4wlo0jnslc33.png

• the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .Please contact me as soon as possible about this issue.

While I agree this should be fixed, I'm confused about why you think it's urgent, or why you think ZOS needs to contact you about it rather than just fixing it in an upcoming patch.
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS will usually bundle these in one patch...so my guess is sometime in march you'll see a fix
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .Please contact me as soon as possible about this issue.

While I agree this should be fixed, I'm confused about why you think it's urgent, or why you think ZOS needs to contact you about it rather than just fixing it in an upcoming patch.

I would only expect to receive a response, such as the fact that it may be fixed in an upcoming patch. When you contact customer support for anything you purchase in life that is not working as expected or has a defect then you would expect a response, correct?
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quality control for crown items is so disappointing, there's been issues with costumes clipping, etc., in the past as well. Not sure if and when they might fix this, the trees have been out for some time now.
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Quality control for crown items is so disappointing, there's been issues with costumes clipping, etc., in the past as well. Not sure if and when they might fix this, the trees have been out for some time now.

Agreed, I have been playing since launch in 2014 and own 27 houses, most purchased with Crowns. I recall times when it has taken months for crown items to be fixed but this is the first time I've ever not gotten a clear response to an issue. Although I will say it's been a couple years since I've had to contact support for any issue. And, yes these had been out for a while, I believe I purchased these the first time they were released. I hadn't notice this missing branch in the past because I had the trees placed in a storage house while I remolded a couple of houses and didn't see this issue until someone pointed it out when I placed them in the Sweetwater house I just purchased when it was released.