The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

wereWolfie needs love

Rlacoste
Rlacoste
✭✭✭
So I tried WW in Cyro, my take after spending just 60+hrs is why would you want to lol

Players are faster, they hit harder, they have more heals. I miss not having Race Against Time on my bar. CC after Cc after CC, roll dodge cost 3474 if I wear heavy, Wearing heavy and still squishy.

Medium armor is nice, roll cost is 2500, still too much considering the amount of CCs I need to break free and roll doge continously. break free cost a5180 nd I have 20k stamina lol More Stamina you say? Umm, need 33K+HP in Cyro. Food cost 30k+. WHAT? Multi-effect enchant is a must IMO.

Everything about the character is bad imo.

Limited sets. I wear wretched vitality and still ALWATS out of stamina, why? because the CC after Cc after CC. I play Cyro just to break free for hours on end lol

Heavy attcks restore 50% more stamina GREAT! Ok how do you heavies while combatting CC after CC after CC lol You're a giant target for tab targetting snipes'and you can't catch them, they faster then dogs with 4 legs.

Raise the roar by at least 6 metres. Give WW CC immunity AND speed. Thought WW were tough to kill in Lore, am I wrong? You need to give them more than just Major Breach i think.

Add diversity to PVP please.
  • Sluggy
    Sluggy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Run it on a DK. wear Zaan's monster set. Slot Oakensoul. Throw on some poisons. Take every WW morph that increases your damage. Run Clever Alchemist with triple-infused potion cooldowns. Run Immovability pots. You will never run out of resources again and your damage and armor will be through the roof. You will have 100% uptime on stun immunity. After that, play smart and don't bite off more than you can chew ;)

Edited by Sluggy on July 31, 2022 7:06PM
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got to be careful if buffing WW cause WW metas are not fun to play against.
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.