The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

nightblade vs dragonknight

styroporiane
styroporiane
✭✭✭✭✭
Dear ZOS, Dear Developers...
a simple question: Have you ever been as a nightblade fought against a dragonknight? I don't think so. Otherwise the differences in balancing will be not incomprehensible.
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    Im not a ganker on my nightblade so i guess that makes me a brawler but most of these fights go like this, i run and cloak.
    Just a Lizard Man that plays ESO with my twin brother khajiit_kyle
  • MarieCurie0
    MarieCurie0
    Soul Shriven
    As a nightblade fighting a dragonknight, you can stack 2 hots on your back bar. Try to save up your spec bow and ulti for when the dk is at like 40% health, you'll kill them. Source: Me as a magdk fighting magnbs who are unkillable on their bbs with 3 hots running but also hit me with 14k assassin's will. I've never hit anyone with a 14k molt whip, even when I run all damage.
  • MBBOWOLVERINE
    MBBOWOLVERINE
    ✭✭
    An average mag dk will beat a top tier stamblade due to class balance alone, just a gutted toolkit and predictable burst with cast times, bad healing and lacking healing vs arguably the strongest class in the game, play perfect and you can still just be out pressured and unable to heal while being stun locked, dotted up and whipped for huge dmg, in short nb needs some quality of life buffs
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade can beat any class in game. Fortunately most Nightblade are noob or semi noob. Don’t believe anyone who says a dk can beat a Nightblade. It’s impossible. DK is strong class and overpowered with certain builds. At max a DK a live through Nightblade burst on tanks set ups but can’t kill Nightblade.Dk power only in melee range and can be easily avoided by any competent Nightblade. Dk can easily kill Templar , warden, necro being melee focused. Sorc cannot kill dk but can escape if have good movement speed. But Nightblade can kill dk. Nightblade can stay outside of DK range , stay hidden and push insane damage by staying away from LOS either from sides or back.

All dueling tournaments cloak is banned. Still Nightblade create havoc in dueling tournaments and in top 3. If cloak is allowed Nightblade is in disputable king of ESO PVP. Anyone who says Nightblade is bad in eso pvp should try other try other classes and fight against a competent Nightblade and post video. Unless Nightblade makes terrible mistake it’s impossible to kill a competent Nightblade especially on 1v1 on open world. Almost all ESO STREAMERS play Nightblade, because it’s best 1vx class. I know one Nightblade who secured 50 kills + in bgs. Kills are like eating snacks.
    Let’s take fengrush. He kills around 10 in his stam sor in bgs even with overpower crystal weapon not counting werewolf. But his kills with Nightblade are insane levels. Funny thing is he [snip] Nightblade in all his streams. Now he is telling if you cannot beat them join them 😀😀😀

[Edited for Profanity]
    Edited by Psiion on July 31, 2022 12:35AM
  • Nemeliom
    Nemeliom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade can beat any class in game. Fortunately most Nightblade are noob or semi noob. Don’t believe anyone who says a dk can beat a Nightblade. It’s impossible. DK is strong class and overpowered with certain builds. At max a DK a live through Nightblade burst on tanks set ups but can’t kill Nightblade.Dk power only in melee range and can be easily avoided by any competent Nightblade. Dk can easily kill Templar , warden, necro being melee focused. Sorc cannot kill dk but can escape if have good movement speed. But Nightblade can kill dk. Nightblade can stay outside of DK range , stay hidden and push insane damage by staying away from LOS either from sides or back.

All dueling tournaments cloak is banned. Still Nightblade create havoc in dueling tournaments and in top 3. If cloak is allowed Nightblade is in disputable king of ESO PVP. Anyone who says Nightblade is bad in eso pvp should try other try other classes and fight against a competent Nightblade and post video. Unless Nightblade makes terrible mistake it’s impossible to kill a competent Nightblade especially on 1v1 on open world. Almost all ESO STREAMERS play Nightblade, because it’s best 1vx class. I know one Nightblade who secured 50 kills + in bgs. Kills are like eating snacks.
    Let’s take fengrush. He kills around 10 in his stam sor in bgs even with overpower crystal weapon not counting werewolf. But his kills with Nightblade are insane levels. Funny thing is he [snip] Nightblade in all his streams. Now he is telling if you cannot beat them join them 😀😀😀

[Edited for Profanity]

You are just talking the best vs the best. That would be 1-5% nest NB vs 1-5% best DKs. But if you take the whole universe of NB vs DK, most of the times DK win. A mistake with a NB usually is fatal. Not the same case with DKs.
    Baradur Morker - Level 50 Bosmer Nightblade
    Le-Duck - Level 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Boom-Stormer - Level 50 High Elf Sorcerer
    Nemeliom the Great - Level 50 Redguard Warden
    Crazy Little Maggie - Level 50 High Elf Templar
  • MBBOWOLVERINE
    MBBOWOLVERINE
    ✭✭
    I’d put myself in the top 1-5 % of nb and completely disagree that nb is a top 3 class outside of ganking, an average dk will still put pressure or kill a nb comfortably, you legit can’t heal through the dots and whip pressure while being stun locked even with shade you’re constantly on the back foot, cloak just gets pulled or you take dot dmg inside of it while trying to heal, then you’re left with a cast time ult and cast time merciless resolve as your way back into the fight, easily dodge or blockable, in these tournaments I can guarantee sets and certain abilities are banned which aren’t a true reflection on current class balance, no proc patch nb would be a top 3 class, but as it stands it’s more a bottom 2 class due to lack of healing, tankiness and a forever nerfed ability toolkit, plar and dk are still the most over performing classes and it’s not even close, you’ll kill bad ones on a nb but anyone even average will just win majority of the time through class balance alone, have 2x 5 star stamblades and been on all the major top 5 1vX series so I know what I’m talking about, the class just feels gutted, you need to build into Crit dmg and it still isn’t enough to counter most other classes sadly
  • xMauiWaui
    xMauiWaui
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the class just feels gutted, you need to build into Crit dmg and it still isn’t enough to counter most other classes sadly

This. 100% agree. The Lucky Crit is the way to go atm but feel still not enough.
    Nightblade can beat any class in game. Fortunately most Nightblade are noob or semi noob.

Played every class in PVP, and im Main NB since 4+ Years, for me is Nightblade outside of Ganking the hardest Class. I think the Problem , you need a perfect rota with your spectral bow, and your burst need to be perfect. Every other Class forgive a mistake, but not on a nightblade.

So the most Casual Player will not beat a DK or a Templar. Only my opinion.

PS: Im fair, i dont fight a DK anyway at the moment. Dont need to fight oakensoul corrosiv Builds : D
    Edited by xMauiWaui on July 28, 2022 7:48AM
  • mariuszeb17_ESO5
    mariuszeb17_ESO5
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade can beat any class in game. Fortunately most Nightblade are noob or semi noob.

Oh really? I want see how you PRO kill good DK in pvp campaign without proc.
  • AndreNoir
    AndreNoir
    ✭✭✭

[Edited for Profanity]
    What a fairytale

• MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to PVP where bugs, glitches, and players abusing broken sets or skills take advantage of other players.
    Edited by MEBengalsFan2001 on July 29, 2022 3:20PM