The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nazaray Arms Pack: Off Hand Weapon Doesn't Glow FIX THIS PLEASE

supersonic_kitten
supersonic_kitten
✭✭✭
Yet again we get a bugged weapon pack for our crowns.

image.png

It's a shame because it's an awesome design otherwise. Please fix this. I remember the precedent with Nerien'eth Arms Pack a year or two back where the weapons did not glow properly - and I have faith that you'll do the right thing this time too.
@ZOS_Kevin could you please let the team know?
  • AJA
    AJA
    ✭✭✭
    lol, literally every month this happens
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    We've passed this on to the team and they are looking into a fix for this. Thanks for bringing this up, @supersonic_kitten.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • mercadion
    mercadion
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    We've passed this on to the team and they are looking into a fix for this. Thanks for bringing this up, @supersonic_kitten.

Its not the only one, a good portion of them dont show the effects on the offhand.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @mercadion We've made a note on this as well with the Dev Team. The team is making a note to looks at the process for checking off-hand weapon effects.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All,

Wanted to provide an update. After investigating, the dev team has found a fix for this bug. The bug fix will be seen in U35.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • supersonic_kitten
    supersonic_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    Hi All,

Wanted to provide an update. After investigating, the dev team has found a fix for this bug. The bug fix will be seen in U35.

Thank you!
    Options
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    hey @ZOS_Kevin how was your day?
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
    Options
  • mercadion
    mercadion
    Soul Shriven
    Hi All,

Assuming to all with this issue, not just this specific pack?
    Options
  • Wyrd88
    Wyrd88
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi All,

Can we just not get U35 instead?

I'd prefer this remained unfixed, if we can bargain.
    Options
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Kevin! Do you know if they are looking into a fix for this only for this specific arms pack, or for the other arms packs where this is also an issue, as well? I think the latter would probably make sense from a coding perspective but just wanted to ask to maybe get some clarity. I'd revert to using dual Thierric daggers if yes =)
    Options
  • ColoniaCroisant
    ColoniaCroisant
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin is there any update to the issue with the Zaudrous arms pack Staff bug showing the special animation above the actual staff?
    Options
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    probably silly question, but there is no style Nazaray for dagger ?
    My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
    Options