The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How Can I Find These?

Orionza
Orionza
✭✭
I cannot figure out how to find some of these items. One site will say they can be crafted, and another may say no. But I have no idea how to acquire these and I cannot find recipes online so I don't think they're crafted.

Could anyone help me figure how to get these?

Teapot, common
Murkmire berry strand
Alinor Pie Dish, Cherry Pie, Pie dish display, Pie -- any of these - some say legerdemain drops but from where?

Also, I want to make an oven face and some burners on top for a stove. What could I use for the ovenface and surface for the stove, and burners? I'm looking at braziers for those but don't have all the recipes so I can't see how big they are.

Thanks for any help!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Murkmire Berry Strand is a rare green furnishing recipe, probably obtainable from containers marked as stolen or from pickpocketing NPCs. I bought mine from guild traders a while back. I farmed that area extensively for a long time but drop rates are low and there are few containers in the whole zone.

Alinor Pie Dish, Cherry Pie should be obtainable from any unowned containers in Alinor, and the plain Pie Dish from any container anywhere in the game. Again it is much easier to just search guild traders for the plan, they should be fairly cheap.

I am not aware of a Teapot, Common plan. UESP lists it as only being available from the Housing Editor.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• princesspurpleblob
    princesspurpleblob
    ✭✭✭
    Orionza wrote: »
    Could anyone help me figure how to get these?

Teapot, common
    Murkmire berry strand
    Alinor Pie Dish, Cherry Pie, Pie dish display, Pie -- any of these - some say legerdemain drops but from where?

Thanks for any help!

I have Teapot, common at my Sleek Creek but I had to buy it from Crown store since the wiki says the plan is no longer available in game:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Teapot,_Common

I found Alinor Pie Dish, Cherry Pie multiple times within Alinor area - Monastery of Serene Harmony at Shimmerene is a good place to farm for Alinor furnishing plans or you can just buy one from the guild trader.
    Hall of Colossus - Alinor in Elsweyr | Alinor Crest Townhouse - Alinor Noble Estate | Colossal Aldmeri Grotto - Alinor Scenic Estate | Sleek Creek House - Khajiiti Paradise | Bouldertree Refuge - Flora Estate | Autumn's Gate - Sweet Autumn Lodge | Domus Phrasticus - Breton Country House | Exorcised Coven Cottage - Forest Cottage | Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery - The Starry Sky Inn | Mathiisen Manor - Mathiisen Wedding Hall | Humblemud - Torchic Barn Party House | Other inn rooms / apartments / homes
  • Orionza
    Orionza
    ✭✭
    Thank you both! I do see that the cherry pie is available to buy and the pie dishes. I missed it before - I was looking for everything (I made a list!) I think you're right about the teapot being in the crown store. I saw note of that last night. I will look for that.

I'll go search Alinor for some recipes too. Thank you so much.