Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sleek Creek House - Khajiiti Paradise

princesspurpleblob
princesspurpleblob
✭✭✭
I always wanted a small/medium sized Elsweyr style home that isn't so moldy but that option is not available.

So, I decided to make most of existing base game Khajiit home and furnished it in Elsweyr style - have to say, it turned out a lot better than I thought and this is now officially my second favourite home I own <3

VFZMH5o.jpg

nvHsysO.jpg

RlOA6tZ.jpg

oGltOW3.jpg

ZDc7nbH.jpg

1CX6RxW.jpg

XjCBKsK.jpg

Dqg9A8l.jpg

Y1ZyXOu.jpg

DqDjSCm.jpg

btsiKfP.jpg

MexOqXK.jpg

utdq8Ql.jpg

X9uqE3N.jpg

FI3s2iI.jpg

yRoYjYQ.jpg
Hall of Colossus - Alinor in Elsweyr | Alinor Crest Townhouse - Alinor Noble Estate | Colossal Aldmeri Grotto - Alinor Scenic Estate | Sleek Creek House - Khajiiti Paradise | Bouldertree Refuge - Flora Estate | Autumn's Gate - Sweet Autumn Lodge | Domus Phrasticus - Breton Country House | Exorcised Coven Cottage - Forest Cottage | Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery - The Starry Sky Inn | Mathiisen Manor - Mathiisen Wedding Hall | Humblemud - Torchic Barn Party House | Other inn rooms / apartments / homes
  • Fester82
    Fester82
    ✭✭
  • Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    Thee_Cheshire_Cat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely ADORE this!!! It looks like a game made out in the world type of setting.
    As someone who is trying to collect pillows, let me say, the amount, and variation you have.... i know wasn't cheap.
    Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • princesspurpleblob
    princesspurpleblob
    ✭✭✭
    Fester82 wrote: »
    OUTSTANDING JOB!

Thank you <3
    Absolutely ADORE this!!! It looks like a game made out in the world type of setting.
    As someone who is trying to collect pillows, let me say, the amount, and variation you have.... i know wasn't cheap.

I'm glad you like it o:) As for the pillows, all Elsweyr style pillows are crown only (I bought them with crowns that came with ESO+) and only the Redguard ones I bought with gold.

Hall of Colossus - Alinor in Elsweyr | Alinor Crest Townhouse - Alinor Noble Estate | Colossal Aldmeri Grotto - Alinor Scenic Estate | Sleek Creek House - Khajiiti Paradise | Bouldertree Refuge - Flora Estate | Autumn's Gate - Sweet Autumn Lodge | Domus Phrasticus - Breton Country House | Exorcised Coven Cottage - Forest Cottage | Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery - The Starry Sky Inn | Mathiisen Manor - Mathiisen Wedding Hall | Humblemud - Torchic Barn Party House | Other inn rooms / apartments / homes
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very nice! I passed on this one in favor of getting the large house because I could not think of how to decorate the plain walled courtyard and make it look nice. You were successful!

I really like the round seating area inside the Redguard piece, I forget the proper name for it. The Elsweyr pillows can be obtained by stealing in zone, but it takes a long time to get them.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• princesspurpleblob
    princesspurpleblob
    ✭✭✭
    Very nice! I passed on this one in favor of getting the large house because I could not think of how to decorate the plain walled courtyard and make it look nice. You were successful!

Thank you <3
    I really like the round seating area inside the Redguard piece, I forget the proper name for it. The Elsweyr pillows can be obtained by stealing in zone, but it takes a long time to get them.

I think the round seating area is called Redguard Enclosure, Arc. I didn't know you could obtain those pillows by stealing :D Thanks for the info!
  • step9372
    step9372
    ✭✭✭
    I recently bought Sleek Creek as a house for Ember. I also wanted it less 'moldy', so I resurfaced the walls with the top part of "Fargrave Wall, Exterior". Looks much cleaner and not moldy at all - imho. :)

z9cf5gkh93iw.png
    1s1n01m92ync.png

[In order to use less inventory slots, I left the area above the door arches untouched and just covered them with drapes.]

PC NA. Arrived in Tamriel April 2017. CP2475+. 12 Characters. Housing addict.
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm glad you like it o:) As for the pillows, all Elsweyr style pillows are crown only (I bought them with crowns that came with ESO+) and only the Redguard ones I bought with gold.

The rolls can be stolen. That was how I got the one I have. I'm pretty sure at least the blue one can be acquired through stealing too.
    Be aware that the drop rate is very, very low.
  • princesspurpleblob
    princesspurpleblob
    ✭✭✭
    KMarble wrote: »

The rolls can be stolen. That was how I got the one I have. I'm pretty sure at least the blue one can be acquired through stealing too.

Yep, @katanagirl1 mentioned that above as well :smile: I don't regret buying them using crown since I always get caught pick-pocketing :D
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KMarble wrote: »

Yep, @katanagirl1 mentioned that above as well :smile: I don't regret buying them using crown since I always get caught pick-pocketing :D

I dislike pickpocketing, justice containers (ones that say “steal”) are a better way.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• NovaDrakkon
    NovaDrakkon
    ✭✭
    Looks awesome and cozy! Very nicely done <3

Sleek Creek is one of those houses that people do amazing things with to transform an otherwise kind of plain base home. Really nice job!
    PC-NA | Housing Enthusiast & Collector
    GM of Aether Realm (PC-NA Housing Guild)
  • princesspurpleblob
    princesspurpleblob
    ✭✭✭
    Looks awesome and cozy! Very nicely done <3

Sleek Creek is one of those houses that people do amazing things with to transform an otherwise kind of plain base home. Really nice job!

Thank you :smile: I'm glad I bought this home, I was quite hesitant at first but I really wanted a home with water feature. No regret now! :smiley: