Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Multi Rider Mount. The Grand Pillion Draft Horse.

HiveMind3006
HiveMind3006
✭✭✭
Heya all.
When I first heard about this addition (Multi Rider Mount/MRM) I was pretty impressed. Really good idea. So I have been looking forwards to it dropping for quite some time. I think I heard (no pun intended! :P) there were issues with it and they have been ironing out the problems - hence the wait.
Then the Multi Rider Mount becomes available and its a boring old nag. Sorry, no offence to any equestrian lovers but this is a game set in a fantasy world filled with many alternates to the humble horse.
I personally love Wolf mounts and it would have been great to have seen a huge Dire Wolf type multi rider mount but if not that, something special.
Then there's the price! For that kind of coinage it is going to have to be good.
I haven't seen anyone with a MRM yet and I am wondering if many share my view.
What are your thoughts? What would you like to have seen? Are you impressed with the Grand Pillion Draft horse?
Thanks for taking the time to read through, hope you are all having a great time in Tamriel.
Cragsear: Brit: DK: Tank/DPS-Mag (Armoury). Craganor: High Elf: Ward: Tank/Heals(Armoury). Cragriel: High Elf: Templar: Heals. Cragheal: Brit: Templar: Heals/DPS-Stam (Armoury). Cragrot Mortium: Imperial: Necro: Tank/DPS-Stam (Armoury)
Khraga-Dhee: Khajiit: Nightblade: Heals/DPS/-Stam/Tealeaf\Assassin (Armoury). Khrag-Mund: Orc: DK: Tank.
Dances With Sabe: Argonian: Sorc: Heals/DPS-Mag (Armoury).

*Esoteric Order Of Mayhem*
  • HiveMind3006
    HiveMind3006
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, guess I missed it when I looked before posting. Oh well!
    Cragsear: Brit: DK: Tank/DPS-Mag (Armoury). Craganor: High Elf: Ward: Tank/Heals(Armoury). Cragriel: High Elf: Templar: Heals. Cragheal: Brit: Templar: Heals/DPS-Stam (Armoury). Cragrot Mortium: Imperial: Necro: Tank/DPS-Stam (Armoury)
    Khraga-Dhee: Khajiit: Nightblade: Heals/DPS/-Stam/Tealeaf\Assassin (Armoury). Khrag-Mund: Orc: DK: Tank.
    Dances With Sabe: Argonian: Sorc: Heals/DPS-Mag (Armoury).

*Esoteric Order Of Mayhem*
  • Gaebriel0410
    Gaebriel0410
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see it in different colours. If I have to shell out 5k crowns for a 2-rider mount, it'd better be damn perfect looks-wise or it's no sale.

I'd only like regular racially appropriate mounts though, and definitely won't look forward to seeing obnoxious dwemer spiders or sparkling anime mounts.