The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Update 35 Roadmap

• Oakiyo
    Oakiyo
    ✭✭✭
    Combat adjustment : We have now replaced the old combat gameplay in pvp by the new card game so the game is less hectic for new players.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have to agree with most of the posters here. While I'm mostly a PvEer who PvP's once a week when my guild is on, any PvP updates are a good thing.... but it could be a lot better. I'm thinking we won't see any real upgrades to any system until server upgrades are done.

As for the new dungeons, I'll run them like most players. I'll grind through them for a week or so getting the achievements, collectables, etc then be done with them.

It's always nice to get more furnishing plans but 3 new PvP armor sets..... please. 80% of the armor sets right now are never used, and some have never been used in 8 years.

I know it's safe for ZOS but they need to change their dlc release pattern somehow. :|
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Foto1
    Foto1
    ✭✭✭✭
    joerginger wrote: »
    Still more sets? Why? What for? Shouldn't new expansions these days remove sets? Like combine two existing sets into a new one? After several million years we might eventually arrive at a sane number of sets in this game. :(

And yet more DLC dungeons? I know I'm repeating myself, but: Why? What purpose are they supposed to serve? :(:(:(

remove sets that people have paid money for? worst idea i have ever seen
    PC/EU CP 1200+
    Artaxerks stamina dk khajiit
    Wayna Qhapaq magicka dk argonian
    Rorekur stamina sorc orc
    Maria de Medici magicka sorc breton
    Cordeilla stamina warden wood elf
    Quienn Gwendolen magicka warden high elf
    Nefertari stamina necro khajiit
    Boadicea Icenian magicka templar dark elf
    Clarice de Medici healer nb breton
  • poleth1984
    poleth1984
    ✭✭
    im still waiting for the performance improvements. every time there is a patch or update, it becomes harder for my pc to run the game. i have to keep reducing video settings. soon, im going to have to quit playing until i can somehow afford a new pc. that is not easy for someone like me who is disabled and on a fixed income.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone else feel there are too many item sets as it is?

Do we really need eight more? Only a few get used and the older ones wind up outdated and underpowered in comparison (or nerfed).
  • Lannharr
    Lannharr
    ✭✭✭
    AI should be more smart. Enemies become repetitive very quick thus combat.
  • Panachudo
    Panachudo
    ✭✭
    Lannharr wrote: »
    AI should be more smart. Enemies become repetitive very quick thus combat.

That’s great input. AI improvement would certainly improve immersion.

• colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Foto1 wrote: »
    joerginger wrote: »
    Still more sets? Why? What for? Shouldn't new expansions these days remove sets? Like combine two existing sets into a new one? After several million years we might eventually arrive at a sane number of sets in this game. :(

And yet more DLC dungeons? I know I'm repeating myself, but: Why? What purpose are they supposed to serve? :(:(:(

remove sets that people have paid money for? worst idea i have ever seen

Actually we're getting a lot of trash sets still every year, it's good to have tons of options but at some point they would need to shift their focus or made gear way more distinct than just having 1-2 flavours of the month a patch by little margin.

Currently it's just sets for sake of sets and not because they need to cover some niche builds or opportunities, mostly. That's the only part I'd kinda agree with that poster though as dlc dungeon drops are my favourite.
  • EozZoe1989
    EozZoe1989
    ✭✭✭
    give multi playing people a chance.. solo is in the game too lol