The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP as a Vampire: From a player perspective - INFINITE Bat Swarm

moXrox
moXrox
✭✭✭
This video shows actually the current possibilities with a Vampire build from the perspective of a player. Around 80 kills in more or less 5 minutes, by a single player.

BatSwarm is INFINITE and can be used nonstop.

ZENIMAX fix your game please, thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucmjldufa6U
Edited by moXrox on May 1, 2014 8:16PM
Music Channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCQHvIypA0v70w4uu_ej8wyg/featured
Tolkien Fantasy Music, Medieval, Pagan & Nordic Music Style
  • limeli8
    limeli8
    ✭✭✭
    The ULT cost reduction is broken and should be nerfed the skill itself is fine. If you watch closely you can see that his ultimate cost 0 to cast, which can maybe happen only under 5 different stackable ultimate reductions or hacking.
    I have to give a credit to AD pack of Vampires with VR10 Night Mistress leading them (seriously VR10 10 days after the official release?).

Night Mistress - v12 Former Empress Sorcerer AD
    Night Mistress II - v12 Night Blade AD
    Options
  • LadyChaos
    LadyChaos
    ✭✭✭✭
    limeli8 wrote: »
    The ULT cost reduction is broken and should be nerfed the skill itself is fine. If you watch closely you can see that his ultimate cost 0 to cast, which can maybe happen only under 5 different stackable ultimate reductions or hacking.

I think that's the consensus, that it's the ult reduction stacking being unintended to do this. I don't think people are arguing the spell itself is OP/Broken, only 0 effect.

It's a pretty compelling video...
    VR2 Ataxia - [NA] Veteran Dominion Sorcerer [Auriel's Bow]
    PvP, PvE, Crafting, and General Shenanigans
    >:) Sorcery and Mayhem online since 1999 >:)
    Current PvP Class/Supernatural Census
    Options
  • SuperScrubby
    SuperScrubby
    ✭✭✭
    Psh why would the dev's fix this? It falls very low on the list of priorities for the devs. They want to do more things like improve graphics and fix more and more side quests and such. PvP and class balance? Fuhgettaboutit.

It would be nice if they fixed more of these actual game mechanic and gameplay issues than focus on graphical updates. I care much less about helmet clipping than I do unbalanced PvP.
    Options
  • dontfoolme
    dontfoolme
    Soul Shriven
    Rule 1: Exploit till they fix the game to gain maximum advantage.
    Rule 2: Become a vampire to gain Emperor line before bat swarm gets nerfed by taking out skill reduction times on Vet 1 armor.
    Rule 3: Press R.

Fixing quest lines? Who cares, if you can just be a PVP and PVE God and take out every quest all scaling of individual/dungeons and mob aoe kills can be thrown out the window with perma spam ultimate.

This game is turning into VAMP wars, dumb and 2 dimensional view on an MMO. Whoever designed bat swarm without writing code for Max AOE hit needs to be fired as the idea is ruining not only PVE, but also PVP.

If anyone responds with "you aren't good enough" or "you are a bad player" is just lashing out on defensive of an overpowered skill that takes about as much talent as a college student doing basic math.

I could care less about gold farmers, gold spammers, gold anything. I do however care about duping items, ridiculous increase in skill points, oil pots on the ground, gameplay and interrupting the flow of gameplay as stated in the TOU in section 8. No single individual should be able to halt a 40 group raid of people for more than 5 seconds. With every other build this is the case, with vampire swarm it is not the case. This is the issue.

Regards
    Edited by dontfoolme on May 1, 2014 8:21PM
    Options