Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

"Trade with Guild Traders from Other Guilds"

• ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is with all the micromanaging of what goes in the General Discussion category lately? The results are very poor: the only things that end up being left are the complaint threads about the update, and who wants to wade through that trash heap? Meanwhile, all the threads that are actually useful or interesting or positive seem to get shunted off to some dark hole. The forum is barely worth visiting these days.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amapola76 wrote: »
    What is with all the micromanaging of what goes in the General Discussion category lately? The results are very poor: the only things that end up being left are the complaint threads about the update, and who wants to wade through that trash heap? Meanwhile, all the threads that are actually useful or interesting or positive seem to get shunted off to some dark hole. The forum is barely worth visiting these days.

So go to the Recent tab and see all posts.
  • ncallstar88
    ncallstar88
    ✭✭
    amapola76 wrote: »
    Syldras wrote: »
    You have to spend at least 5000 gold altogether.

Seriously?

I believe you, but that's absolutely ridiculous.

Maybe eso isn’t for you if you can’t afford 5k and have to say it’s “ridiculous” It’s not ridiculous it’s Zenithar and a trading/money event.
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe eso isn’t for you if you can’t afford 5k and have to say it’s “ridiculous” It’s not ridiculous it’s Zenithar and a trading/money event.

Sweetie,

I don't know who you are, but I've been playing ESO for about seven years, joined the forums years before you did, and have been playing Bethesda games for far longer than that. So thanks, but I'm not particularly interested in your opinion of whether ESO is for me just because I don't choose to spend in-game gold on things I don't want or need.

I mean, really. That kind of childish gatekeeping is just sad, sad, sad.