Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Azure Blight Wild Hunt Steed -- Anyone's Getting it?

Shagreth
Shagreth
✭✭✭✭✭
And if you got it already, how is it? Animations etc. I am debating on whether to get it or not, I always play a vampire and love vampiric looking stuff (i.e. Bloodroot Wild Hunt Senche.. couldn't buy that one at the time) so I was thinking that maybe I should wait. Started playing recently after a long break so not exactly familiar on how the endeavor stuff rotate and what to expect.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on July 8, 2022 1:08AM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    99% of endeavor items are basically what is in the current crown crates, so when the crates change the endeavor store changes

the other 1% are generally featured items that rotate independently of the crates (such as the spriggan polymorphs)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    99% of endeavor items are basically what is in the current crown crates, so when the crates change the endeavor store changes

the other 1% are generally featured items that rotate independently of the crates (such as the spriggan polymorphs)
    I see, thank you. The steed however is not in any current crate, does that put it in that 1% or will it end up being an apex some point later in say.. wild hunt crates?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shagreth wrote: »

I see, thank you. The steed however is not in any current crate, does that put it in that 1% or will it end up being an apex some point later in say.. wild hunt crates?

i have no idea, usually the crown crates are generally pretty fixed, im assuming that these specialty featured items will be part of a rotating stock of items separate from the crates

we have only had the endeavors for roughly a year now and these current featured items are only the 2nd set, so currently they are "infrequent" rotations
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ambyvbK.jpg

dOpsHp6.jpg

Vjh9Cqx.png

Azure blight steed looks as good as any of the apex mounts, in my opinion.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »
    I thought the same when I saw it! And btw, radiant apex cost way more, right? I am still debating whether it fits my vampire character..

...it does remind me of Arvak from Skyrim a little.
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There has been something so off about mount scaling for a long time now, they just don't size correctly and since I've got chars from teeny tiny to super tall, I won't be buying anymore.

Free white lion (like all the lion mounts imo) looks silly and waaaay too small.

Used seals to grab the last tree themed senche, and can really only use it on my smallest chars or it looks really silly also...
    which made me a bit sad that so many seals were wastes. Oh well.
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I grabbed it and I really really like it, especially the animations.
    Tried to screen capture it for you so that it may help with your decision. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHVzXZiNZPA
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sadly all animations are so ugly/bad executed expect senches with heavyweights being the most ugly ones. I have like 15 or 20+ mounts and i will never get anything else then a senche in future because its a pain to watch and to feel the physics imo (from the perspective of the rider from behind which u will see most).
    Edited by silver1surfer69 on July 7, 2022 12:41PM
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly all animations are so ugly/bad executed expect senches with heavyweights being the most ugly ones. I have like 15 or 20+ mounts and i will never get anything else then a senche in future because its a pain to watch and to feel the physics imo (from the perspective of the rider from behind which u will see most).

I almost completely agree. I think wolves are mostly okay, too. Even the guar are alright. But my main character will always ride a senche. The feeling on a horse (i.e. horse, indrick or camel, all the same) or a bear or (worst of all!) any of the heavyweights is utterly horrible.
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfkeks wrote: »
    I grabbed it and I really really like it, especially the animations.
    Tried to screen capture it for you so that it may help with your decision. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHVzXZiNZPA
    Wow, thank you! I now think that this may be the best mounts in the game so far, I love everything about it. Pretty sure I'll be grabbing it! I was thinking of saving until they put something extremely mind blowing, but what the hell, I should just get it.

Also, I don't really see the issue with horses etc. think it's hyperbolic to say they are so horrible. Animations are somewhat universally borked since we can run at such extreme speeds, so, yeah, there's that.
    Edited by Shagreth on July 7, 2022 2:53PM
  • DagenHawk
    DagenHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right Now Isobel rides one it is one of the best looking mounts I have seen yet...it just looks wicked as hell.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it, it reminds me of the wild hunt mounts but with the Maarselok corruption effects, it's pretty cool. I don't have the gems for it however, and I'm keeping my seals in case a past crate season drops which has a mount I wanted. I wish there was a pattern or at least more of a heads up which/when past crate seasons will reappear in the store because I bet a lot of people are sitting on seals waiting and as a result missing out on things.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shagreth wrote: »
    phairdon wrote: »
    I thought the same when I saw it! And btw, radiant apex cost way more, right? I am still debating whether it fits my vampire character..

...it does remind me of Arvak from Skyrim a little.

9600 seals of endeavors for Azure Blight. 16000 seals for a apex mount. Not sure what the gem cost is.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wanted to clarify a couple of points on how endeavours work. All items available in crown crates or with crown gems are available with seals, but only items in crates or sold for gems. If something is in the crown store but not in a crate then it won't be available for seals unless and until it's in a crate. Also the current offerings for seals always match the current crates (including when old crates return briefly) and gem exclusives.

That's because the endeavours system was added to comply with Microsoft's policy on loot boxes, which says everything in them can be earned by playing the game. They don't have a policy like that about cash shop items (because those aren't as controversial) so there's no need for ZOS to include them in the endeavour store.

So far none of the crown gem exclusive items have appeared in crates (or on the crown store), they've only been sold for gems or seals. (I think they were introduced because some people who bought a lot of crates found they had enough gems that they could get everything they wanted from the next lot of crates without buying more, so ZOS added additional items to buy as an incentive to save gems and therefore buy more crates.)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Cendrillion21
    Cendrillion21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have it and love the way it looks. If you're on PC NA and want to see it in game let me know.
    Campos de oro
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • VaultNinja
    VaultNinja
    Soul Shriven
    I love this mount. I think it's well suited for "dark" characters.