Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS] When kicked from game, progress is lost

allochthons
allochthons
✭✭✭
When the game crashes, we load into a place we were awhile ago, and all progress is lost from that location. Including achievements (and achievement awards like colors), items scryed, items looted from psijic portals, etc. It's like we're going back to an old save. The 'old save' can be up a few hours old. Someone lost the scry for an oakensoul lead. Not the lead itself, thank goodness! Just having scryed for it.

I'm on a PS4, I'm asking in my guild if anyone is on a 5.
(Guild in question: Ales and Fails, PS4 / NA)
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 7, 2022 8:49PM
She/They
PS5/NA
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm on a PS5 and this happened to me on launch day twice. I actually saved clips of it that I had forgot about. It was very jarring. I'll try and upload them later.
    Edited by UntilValhalla13 on June 26, 2022 7:12PM
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I kept forgetting to upload one. XD I have 2 other videos of separate bugs saved. It literally reverts the game back like a minute or two. That's really problematic.

https://youtu.be/tLdVuOlq6yA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there is already another thread on this topic, we have decided to close the thread. Please use the thread linked below for further discussion.

Rollback issues on PS5.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.