The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Announcing The Elder Scrolls Online: Lost Depths & Update 35"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
hmnqwcdq4yb9.jpg

Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Announcing The Elder Scrolls Online: Lost Depths & Update 35"

"Continue your Legacy of the Bretons adventure with the upcoming dungeon DLC game pack, The Elder Scrolls Online: Lost Depths."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on July 11, 2022 3:57PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super excited about this!

Question, will we get an eso live showcasing the dungeons before monday? I know mr fin is on a well deserved holiday at the moment, perhaps someone else could step in and show us around?

Also, will we get a combat preview as usual before PTS?

Thank you for sharing the news, super excited!
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @MyNameIsElias We'll have information on ESO Live this week. And we will be posting combat preview this week as well. We'll share those on our social channels as well as here on the forum.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At the risk of being banned (please don’t 🤣), I wanted to point out the irony of having a dollar sign in the thread title.
    🤣🤣
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    The_Lex wrote: »
    At the risk of being banned (please don’t 🤣), I wanted to point out the irony of having a dollar sign in the thread title.
    🤣🤣

First, thanks for pointing that out. Fixed that typo.

Second, this is the funniest thing I've read all morning. So thanks for that! 🤣🤣🤣
    Edited by ZOS_Kevin on July 5, 2022 3:21PM
    Staff Post
  • BlissfulDeluge
    BlissfulDeluge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am very disappointed about this.

For one, this means there will be no druid representation in mainland High Rock (as putting a druid dungeon there would have been the perfect opportunity to sneak in a druidic circle.)

And second of all, because this means ZOS are doubling down on druid lore instead of focusing on fixing the mainstream Bretons.

If your writers care about the opinions of your fans and the people who care about Bretons and want to see them properly portrayed, I gave a more thorough analysis of High Isle here, but I can safely say that I have very low hopes for "Legacy of the Bretons" doing anything to help the Bretons' reputation in the TES community.
    Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh man i really hope this has a frost dps monster helmet in it. the druid dungeon one unfortunately sounds like it may have the 9th flame damage helmet in it. all hopes on the hadolid one being about frost damage, or at least doing it.
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on July 5, 2022 3:27PM
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many dlc dungeons packing the group finder where nobody wants to do dlc dungeons. Please consider making a separate que. The game also has way too many sets and you want to release 6, plus two monster sets every dungeon dlc...
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    The_Lex wrote: »
    , I wanted to point out the irony of having a dollar sign in the thread title.
    First, thanks for pointing that out. Fixed that typo.
    uhh, it still shows in your OP though @ZOS_Kevin ( in the 'Announcing: ' sentence hyperlink ) ;)
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @NeeScrolls Dang it! Thank you. Should be fixed now. It's clearly been a rough morning.

giphy.gif
    Staff Post
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    @NeeScrolls Dang it! Thank you. Should be fixed now. It's clearly been a rough morning.

[img][/img]
    lol no worries, Tuesdays, eh? /pep-talk B)
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to make your morning any rougher @ZOS_Kevin , but looking at the OP is the new DLC title Lost Depths or Dark Depths?
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Changes to the combat system" always makes me nervous
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Tandor ... well... strike three for me today. Thanks for catching that.

Also me:
    giphy.gif

Edited by ZOS_Kevin on July 5, 2022 4:43PM
    Staff Post
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Tandor ... well... strike three for me today. Thanks for catching that.

Also me:
    giphy.gif

Don't worry, my workplace has also agreed that today is the Mondayest Tuesday we've seen in a while. :wink:
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "Changes to the combat system" always makes me nervous

Yeah, that was what stood out to me immediately.
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Always whetting my appetite with these announcements! Looking forward to new content!