The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

In a world... where the Bal Foyan Circus Guar returns to the crown store....

BloodyStigmata
BloodyStigmata
✭✭✭✭✭
EDIT: The Bal Foyan Circus is in the crown store at the moment. I have it, and you can find it on display currently at my main residence the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve.

One guar-tamer will discover that they have a enough money to pay a multi-million dollar company the price it takes to add it to their ever-growing menagerie.

"Guar Christmas"

Coming to a theater this New Life Festival.
No but really ZOS, can you please add it? It was available for like 4 days a few years ago and then never again. You're really testing my patience. Also, from my list, there's a handful of guar mounts/pets that haven't returned to the crown store in a while or as part of any crates, and my collection demands their presence;

Shadow Ghost guar mount
New Moon Guar Calf
Pony Guar (I was going to buy that guar plush to get the code, but apparently they don't give it out anymore.)
Striated Pony Guar
Guar Lizard Calf & Flame Atronach Pony Guar (I know these exist ZOS. You can't keep them from us forever.)
Hearthfire Kagouti
Frost Atronach Kagouti Calf
Bantam Guar

Throw a N'Wah a bone, ZOS.
Edited by BloodyStigmata on June 20, 2022 3:51PM
Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    :'( need guars
  • guarstompemoji
    guarstompemoji
    ✭✭✭✭
    evymyu233 wrote: »
    :'( need guars

Yes.
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally read that in Mr Movietrailer voice... xD
  • guarstompemoji
    guarstompemoji
    ✭✭✭✭
    One day... ;_;
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <3 Guar
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, so we didn't get it back in time for New Life...

...but surely ZOS, before you close my topic for bumping an old discussion, at least consider bringing it back for the Jester's Festival this year.

I mean, it's a "Circus" guar. What better time to re-release it than during the silliest time of the year?
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does it eat circus peanuts?
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whitecrow wrote: »
    Does it eat circus peanuts?

That or cotton candy.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping the Shadowghost Guar will arrive soon too. The other Shadowghost mounts and pets have returned (some more than once!) but the guar gets skipped.

More guars!
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll all be happy to learn that I acquired this guar today.

Thank you for the brief return ZOS, and a reminder to all those who might want it that it's once again available for the same ridiculously low amount of time as before--three days. Get it while you can.
  • rootkitronin
    rootkitronin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by rootkitronin on July 8, 2022 3:52PM
  • theoriginalpickle
    theoriginalpickle
    ✭✭✭
    I actually just picked up the circus gaur set a reminder for myself on the calendar to grab it and now i'm ridding around on my obnoxiously coloured gaur with matching armour colour scheme.
    Bantam Guar
    i also picked up last month i believe it was it's so adorable.
    ]I am always the original pickle tickler nothing will stop my merciless reign