The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Companions need new animation for immersion.

ksbrugh
ksbrugh
✭✭✭✭
I would like to have my companion while I am fishing also pretend to fish instead of just standing there doing nothing. I think it would add to the overall feel of the experience.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Or maybe have them wander round the area.
  • ksbrugh
    ksbrugh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or you can have them say smart alec things like when you break a line. Imagine how big that one was. Or say things when you catch one whoa that's a mounter. That would look good on a wall
  • The3sFinest
    The3sFinest
    ✭✭✭✭
    In early pts last year, the companions used to dance, eat, laugh, and do a couple others with you when you used those emotes. Nobody has answered me yet why zos removed that, unless they only do it at max level for some odd reason?
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In early pts last year, the companions used to dance, eat, laugh, and do a couple others with you when you used those emotes. Nobody has answered me yet why zos removed that, unless they only do it at max level for some odd reason?

Maybe to decrease server lagg.
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that they don't fish. Sometimes i get attacked and my isobel taunts and kills the enemy :D while i fish!
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want more immersion give us options to leave dark bh or turn off dark bh identity.
    It crushed my heart when isobel said she knew i was an assassin... I only did it alll for the stealth animations and completion cries.
    Im not evilll T_T

Ups double comment, im sorry for that ('-')/
    Edited by francesinhalover on July 1, 2022 1:58AM
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want more immersion give us options to leave dark bh or turn off dark bh identity.
    It crushed my heart when isobel said she knew i was an assassin... I only did it alll for the stealth animations and completion cries.
    Im not evilll T_T

It doesn't even make sense that she knows about it, as I've never told her. They should have given us an optional dialogue choice for that.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire