The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Zeal of Zenithar Event - World Bosses not dropping additional rewards

AH93
AH93
✭✭✭
Hello,

Quick query on the above. I've completed the introductory quest in Craglorn and according to the article posted, world bosses should now reward additional Zenithar packs as loot (it states there's no daily limit on this).

Yet I've killed several WBs in different zones and no additional loot yet..
Am I missing something here?

Article link - https://eso-hub.com/en/events/zeal-of-zenithar

Thanks.

• Mithgil
    Mithgil
    ✭✭✭
    I take it you're grouped with at least one player from any of your player guilds? I ask as you'd not mentioned if you were, which is required.
    PC NA Yes, I use add-ons.
  • AH93
    AH93
    ✭✭✭
    Mithgil wrote: »
    I take it you're grouped with at least one player from any of your player guilds? I ask as you'd not mentioned if you were, which is required.

Ah, this is why it isn't working. I was testing it as I'm doing a guild event later, that's why it's not working! Feel silly now 😂

Thanks for the answer, problem sorted!!
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Went to EU where I could get in. This event sucks, got two parcels full of green crap even tho I had maxed out crafter.

Not worth the effort.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just found out about this too. We can still get rewards for writs and master writs. Hard luck for ones of us not in guilds.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Mithgil
    Mithgil
    ✭✭✭
    AH93 wrote: »
    Mithgil wrote: »

Ah, this is why it isn't working. I was testing it as I'm doing a guild event later, that's why it's not working! Feel silly now 😂

Thanks for the answer, problem sorted!!

Glad that sorted it for you!
    PC NA Yes, I use add-ons.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »
    Just found out about this too. We can still get rewards for writs and master writs. Hard luck for ones of us not in guilds.

Yea, not a part of a guild here. Very casual, only login for events so every time I join a guild I’m kicked by the next time I login lol. So I stopped joining guilds.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can also get rewards for pick pocketing
  • Jaclynn
    Jaclynn
    ✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

Yea, not a part of a guild here. Very casual, only login for events so every time I join a guild I’m kicked by the next time I login lol. So I stopped joining guilds.

If anyone wants to join a guild for the event, or longer, send me a message @Jaclynn on PC/NA, when we can log in, and you can join mine. Have plenty of room, and I don't really ever kick anyone...lol
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."

PC/NA
    @Jaclynn
    GM "The Rogue's Bounty"
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have grouped with another player of my own guild and we not getting the rewards. Do I need to configure something in my guild settings for the game to drop these rewards?
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    jcaceresw wrote: »
    Do I need to configure something in my guild settings for the game to drop these rewards?
    See this entire other related thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/609849/zenithars-blessing ...for a possible clue maybe. ( i'm not certain yet cuz i haven't tested it yet myself in-game )
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is nothing this game could offer me that would make me join a guild.
  • belial5221_ESO
    belial5221_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    You could make personal guild for you and friends,no need to join strangers' guilds.Then atleast you know who you playing with and can get the extra xp(2 players grouped give 10% more xp) and event boxes.It's what me and my brother did,works out well for us.