The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Best trader location?

ncallstar88
ncallstar88
✭✭
By best trader I mostly mean the most traffic.
Edited by ZOS_Exile on June 30, 2022 3:25PM

Best trader location? 16 votes

Wayrest, first from Okwayshrine
0%
Mournhold, any spot
68%
JoanOfOrcCendrillion21VaranaStanxEl_BorrachoSyldrassmackinhippiesSiantarAedricbutterNeuroticPixelsMyreth 11 votes
Vivec, closest near writs
18%
colossalvoidsredlink1979joerginger 3 votes
Summerset, closest near bank
12%
kiesosorcmag01 2 votes
Craglorn
0%
  • ncallstar88
    ncallstar88
    ✭✭
    Wayshrine* zos won’t let me edit my post.
  • ZOS_Exile
    ZOS_Exile
    admin
    Greetings,

As this thread is not discussing a PvP topic, we've gone ahead and moved it to the General section of the forums as it is better fit there.
    Staff Post
  • XxCaLxX
    XxCaLxX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mournhold is best. Elden is probably second best which isn't an option. Then probably wayrest and the other 3 you have a very similar. Xbox NA but use to play PC and felt the same.
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Needs an other option.

The answer though is they are all basically the same at this point. I love / hate add ons like TTC. I use to find amazing deals from those super random trader locations. Now though with TTC if that one has the best deal everyone sees it.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vivec, closest near writs
    Guess depends on a server, currently Vivec is winning over Crag for me for some time.
  • kieso
    kieso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summerset, closest near bank
    When the guild i was in got a spot in alinor stuff was flying off the shelves.