The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

new testing idea

EozZoe1989
EozZoe1989
✭✭✭
below please state ideas or vote

new testing idea 15 votes

cross play for all platforms
13%
RomanRexEozZoe1989 2 votes
no thanks
73%
acastanza_ESOVeeskUnified_GamingcolossalvoidsJeirnoESO_NightingalelQruklLalMirchiRugby_hookfestegioslPeacekeeperl 11 votes
cool idea
6%
Maitsukas 1 vote
hmm
6%
Cadbury 1 vote
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cool idea
    Ability to try out ALL previous, current and upcoming content in the Crown Store. This includes:
    • Costumes
    • Outfit Style Packs
    • Houseguests
    • Music Boxes
    • Houses
    • Crown Crates
    Edited by Maitsukas on June 28, 2022 7:23PM
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • festegios
    festegios
    ✭✭✭
    no thanks
    My no thanks simply because I don’t want to play without add ons against people that do.

I’d cross play on console though.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cross play for all platforms

We've been told, publicly, that PTS for consoles is a Sony/Microsoft certification issue. Which is to say, it would be extremely expensive, and time consuming to get those PTS updates pushed out to the consoles.

Unfortunately, Crossplay wouldn't be an option because the consoles run behind the PC release by weeks, meaning that there'd be multiple, regular, gaps each year where Crossplay would be offline until the consoles caught up. Which would just aggravate the console community further. This is also before you realize that the consoles have their own account databases, and the six databases (apparently) don't play nice with one another, and of course, Sony is very opposed to letting their customers mingle with the XBox crowd, and have been for years.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmm
    hmm-arsenio-hall.gif
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."