The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Imperial Stamplar with a new Shiny Oakensoul Ring

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

Right now, running 2H. Well because that is all I can do...

Right now, running Brawler, Stampede, Restoring Focus, Evil Hunter and Biting Jabs.

Restoring Focus might be a bit of overkill right now as the ring is new to me.

But, any suggestions for PVP what to slot?
Or what has been working for others?

Tankz,

Z6
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oakensoul gives you the Major Prophecy/Savagery that Evil Hunter does, as well as the Major Resolve from Restoring Focus.

I haven't played Stamplar PvP this patch, but I'd consider dropping those two for a heal and maybe backlash. You could also consider Race Against Time or a stun.

I hope that helps, but you might have to experiment and get trampled in battlegrounds to figure out what's missing.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been using jabs, living dark, honor the dead, caltrops, race against time, dawnbreaker.

You can drop caltrops for javelin, but dawnbreaker is up a lot for stuns. Could also drop it for purifying light.

Stack spell damage and not weapon damage if you're using purifying light or living dark though, as they give you minor sorcery.
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Brrrofski why both living dark and honor the dead? I am guessing that keeps you very tanky? (hence alive)
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    I've been using jabs, living dark, honor the dead, caltrops, race against time, dawnbreaker.

You can drop caltrops for javelin, but dawnbreaker is up a lot for stuns. Could also drop it for purifying light.

Stack spell damage and not weapon damage if you're using purifying light or living dark though, as they give you minor sorcery.

That is good advice! Only Caltrops is difficult to use in fast paced combat. I would always go for Toppling Charge, instead. Especially against ranged Attackers, like Bow NBs or MagSorcs, a leap is useful.
    And that undodgeable stun is worth its weight in Gold. No, Platinum. No, Chromium!
    read, think and write.In that order.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »
    @Brrrofski why both living dark and honor the dead? I am guessing that keeps you very tanky? (hence alive)

Living dark is kept up all the time and gives you healing over time and breath of life is your reactionary heal.

Also, for my bar setup, it's the only dawn's wrath skill, which I need for the minor sorcery.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »

That is good advice! Only Caltrops is difficult to use in fast paced combat. I would always go for Toppling Charge, instead. Especially against ranged Attackers, like Bow NBs or MagSorcs, a leap is useful.
    And that undodgeable stun is worth its weight in Gold. No, Platinum. No, Chromium!

Yeh, toppling charge is a good option there too for sure.

Also allows you to go with the exploiter CP for 10% more damage.