Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

werewolf rules glitch

MercilessnVexed
MercilessnVexed
✭✭✭✭
So today, running around doing writs, I find a werewolf right in the center of the Rimmen crafting area. A guard sauntered right past him as if he wasn't even there. He ran down the stairs by yet another guard, and stood as a third guard walked by him. I asked him flat out how he can be a werewolf in the middle of town, that guards will kill you on sight for being a werewolf, and he informed me that it's a glitch he knows of. By the time we were done conversing, he'd been a werewolf for five full minutes without shifting back to regular form. I DID make a report, but I've noticed that in-game reports get me a really amusing email basically stating they got my report.

@ZOS_GinaBruno -- kinda think you should know about this one.
  • WinterHeart626
    WinterHeart626
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it’s a visual glitch, my other half runs werewolf herself, and sometimes even when she’s not shifted, it shows her as a werewolf. Does not have access to wolf skills, only the primary and secondary bars.
    Not something game breaking as what you’re thinking.