Maintenance for the week of June 27:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 27, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 27, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 27, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/609214/tales-of-tribute-exploit-account-bans#latest

Official Discussion Thread for "Hard Work is Rewarded During the New Zeal of Zenithar In-game Event"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
admin
zw5f7rih90b3.jpg

Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Hard Work is Rewarded During the New Zeal of Zenithar In-game Event"

"Zenithar, the Divine of labor and commerce, is here to reward Tamriel’s many crafters, traders, and workers, with a new in-game event."

TLDR: Event timing is June 30 at 10am EDT and continues until July 12 at 10am EDT.
Forum Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls Online
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vendor prices across Tamriel are reduced by 10%

These include:
    Vendors that sell items for gold, AP, or Tel Var stones, including the Golden Vendor
    Houses purchasable for gold

Just bought Proudspire Manor last week.
    [snip]
    [edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 24, 2022 1:28PM
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • TheGreatBlackBear
    TheGreatBlackBear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    39 tickets doesn't seem like enough to get the current mount and Indrik that you may have missed in the past. Will there be any option to get event tickets with crowns/gems/seals to supplement?
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A month or two ago, when this event was first announced, I suggested that this would be a retrospective event sending us back to Blackwood and the Deadlands. It's not news for anyone who was watching the PTS, but I am simply delighted that we have an event centered around crafting and commerce. I know I'll have a character parked at the festival grounds in Belkarth for the entire event.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear that the event is near... my inventory space is dying... And I guess I am not the only one that kept hoarding & accumulating all those Master Crafting Writs...
  • Monops
    Monops
    ✭✭
    The final round's reward chest contains a guaranteed parcel
    @ZOS_Kevin Are the parcels from the other rounds of a group Arena (or other activities, for that matter) not guaranteed? I understand there's only a small chance to acquire one from stealing, but I'm wondering about the Master Writs, World Bosses, etc.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    39 tickets doesn't seem like enough to get the current mount and Indrik that you may have missed in the past. Will there be any option to get event tickets with crowns/gems/seals to supplement?

Since they've monetised events and rewards there are always tickets in a crown store for them.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    admin
    Hey All, just wanted to note that we are seeing your questions. Working to get these answered.
    Forum Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls Online
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hard Work Is Happy Work!
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭

You'll never earn enough for everything in game if you want it now, but don't forget that the new vendor will be here during every event from now on. As always with event tickets, you have to prioritize what you want most. But there are almost always excess tickets over the course of each quarter and if you ever aren't able to grab them in time they will cycle back eventually.

I believe it was also stated that once again the current year offerings will all return at New Life. That's another thing to consider as you plan how to spend your tickets.
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monops wrote: »
    The final round's reward chest contains a guaranteed parcel
    @ZOS_Kevin Are the parcels from the other rounds of a group Arena (or other activities, for that matter) not guaranteed? I understand there's only a small chance to acquire one from stealing, but I'm wondering about the Master Writs, World Bosses, etc.

Wondering about this as well. During Witches Festival you get a box for every round of the arena which makes nDSA a lot less tedious. But if it’s only a chance at a parcel… I think I’ll pass.
  • Seraphaile
    Seraphaile
    ✭✭
    There is nothing in the event announcement about the Indrik merchant carrying feathers to make Nascent Indriks to convert, I assume the merchant will have them but confirmation would be nice

• karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So no 2x experience for this event?
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraphaile wrote: »
    There is nothing in the event announcement about the Indrik merchant carrying feathers to make Nascent Indriks to convert, I assume the merchant will have them but confirmation would be nice

Also concerned about this. Consering the Nascent Indrik is required to even use any of the berries. Literally all I need is the feathers for the two Indriks I still need, and the article did NOT mention the feathers. So if the feathers aren't available and the berries can't be used, this is a HUGE screw-up on ZOS's part in my opinion.
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seraphaile wrote: »

The feathers were there on the test server. I expect it simply wasn't mentioned because they are always there rather than seasonal.

The PTS patch notes gave a bit better explanation on the vendor so I'm copying them here:

New Indrik Vendor: Nenulaure
    We're not done yet! In the event you never had a chance to finish any of your Indriks, or if the normal morphing collectible items don't suit your fancy, or if you're new and have a surplus of tickets, there is a new Indrik Vendor, Nenulaure, at the Belkarth festival grounds starting with this event. Here's how she works:

Any time the Impresario shows up in ESO, not just during Zeal of Zenithar, the Indrik Vendor will appear in Belkarth. She will offer a selection of past Indriks from previous years based on the season, with a cycling inventory as seasons change (lining up with event starts/ends when the seasonal change would happen in the middle of an event).

She will always offer the Nascent Indrik feathers, which are now 5 Event Tickets each.

She will have all four berries for each of the two seasonal Indriks on offer for that season, plus the two baby Indrik pets that match them, for 10 Event Tickets each.

The Indriks will cycle by season and return in the following year if you missed them. The seasonal rotation (subject to change) is as follows:
    Spring (start of year): Dawnwood and Spectral Indrik berries, plus Springtide and Haunting Indrik pets
    Summer (middle of year): Luminous and Icebreath Indrik berries, plus Shimmering and Rimedusk pets
    Autumn (after Zeal and before Witches Festival): Onyx and Mossheart Indriks, plus Ebon-Glow and Sapling pets
    Winter (Witches Festival to end of year): Pure Snow and Crimson Indriks, plus Frost-Light and Rosethorn pets

All Indriks won't come back for New Life Festival like we do with the year's Morphing Collectibles or previous years' entire Indrik catalogue.