The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

High Isle World Boss Bugged (Video Included)

Arttea
Arttea
Soul Shriven
Heya!

My guildies and I ran into a problem while trying to complete the world boss: "Glemyos Wildhorn", located in Faun Falls. Despite all of us being in the area, when one of us looted a quest object once, it would no longer be available to be looted again.

It would have been impossible for any of us to complete this world boss quest if it weren't for one of our guildies who decided to give up his ability to complete his own quest for the rest of us. He continuously abandoned his quest so that we could re-share it and he could loot one quest object per re-share. Fortunately, because his act of looting a quest object counted for the rest of us, we were able to repeat this notion until all of us, save for himself, had 3/3 quest objects collected.

I will include a link to an unlisted video that documents the entire experience to further showcase this dilemma:
https://youtu.be/RS9SPWrTJCU

I've also been informed that other world bosses have been bugging out for my other guildies as well. Supposedly, the quest that requires you to kill the Eldertide Theurges (edit: occasionally*) does not provide credit upon their defeat.

If anyone reading this thread has noticed other issues with this boss or any other world bosses, feel free to share your experiences below!
Edited by Arttea on June 9, 2022 8:47PM
  • Zath
    Zath
    ✭✭✭
    I've run into both these bugs exactly as described. I had planned on leading a High Isle world boss dailies run for my guild, but these bugs are making then not worth doing. My guess is this is also why very few people are attempting them right now.
  • Monthar
    Monthar
    Soul Shriven
    I just helped kill the Elertide Theurges, but got no credit for the kill and no loot.
  • Grim_Slaughterfish
    Being grouped in what it bugging people out on these. Tested with a friend.

When you have to loot items for mission objective in group it for some reason loots 2 items on the first one you pick up but doesn't update objective as 2 items looted just 1.

You can share mission then split group and just fight along side each other and everyone can loot their own items just fine. It is what me and my friend have been doing.

The Fargrave dailies are doing this to along with certain High Isles delve dailies.

• IronMercer
    IronMercer
    ✭✭✭
    Being grouped in what it bugging people out on these. Tested with a friend.

When you have to loot items for mission objective in group it for some reason loots 2 items on the first one you pick up but doesn't update objective as 2 items looted just 1.

You can share mission then split group and just fight along side each other and everyone can loot their own items just fine. It is what me and my friend have been doing.

The Fargrave dailies are doing this to along with certain High Isles delve dailies.

I had the same problem with Eldertide bosses. I found solo to get credit for the boss kills. Don't loot the eggs until after you kill the bosses. If you already have, then drop the quest and re-acquire it. So with this other boss reported similar situation, I wouldn't loot/gather any extras until after the boss has been killed for any high isle boss.
    IRON MERCER
    >:) DESPERTA FERRO!! >:)

www.checksixgaming.com