The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Last attempt at a PvP biuld

• Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Saw Deltias build and it looks pretty similar to what I'm using but has some major flaws. Drop Sithis and one trainee item and slot a monster set (Magma or Bloodspawn for example) and go with one mythic item like Markyn for example. Not being able to block is really bad on Dk.

He uses dual wield with a poison and flame glyph. The poison glyph makes sense, the flame glyph doesn't (you already have enough sources of fire damage), go for a shock glyph instead. Also use the other morph of the stun, the one which heals you.

Mag Dk is a pressure class, you want to have uptime on your dots and deal as much dps as possible. When you feel pressured just start using block (you'll have so much stamina sustain from the poison glyph and battleroar passive that you'll be fine) and block cast your skills. Block cast Dragonblood and the hot and then go back offensive and drop block once you have recovered. When you're fighting against too many opponents start using Race against Time, sprint and line of sight.

Also make sure to be a vampire in stage 3 on every single character, the mitigation passive is a must have.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • chris25602
    chris25602
    ✭✭✭
    Rowjoh wrote: »
    PVP is about getting experience, learning a plethora of aspects and principles and developing your own playstyle.

Build is secondary as it shaped and adjusted over time as you develop.

A friend of mine who has always struggled in PVP asked the very same question so I gave him a great build, rotation options and key do's and don'ts, and even did some 1 on 1 training. Unfortunately it didn't make much difference as he is too impatient and just wants to dive in.

PVP isn't for everyone!

You can dive right into PVP but be prepared to die a lot. Hopefully you learn a bit as you play against people and see how much of a pain they can be and eventually get better as you learn the tricks. If not, just remember this is a VIDEO GAME to play and have fun. If you are not having fun with this game, put it down and find something else to play.

Ill be honest dyeing in pvp doesn't even matter to me (*scroll runs exception) . In other video games death is much more punished. If you are on keep defence and you can respawn on keep just make sure you take at least one with you. usually if you try this a few times you can start figuring out how to get a few as well. this is the 1vX hidden truth its not gear it knowledge, or even skill, its pretty much all 3 so I am fine, being a mediocre player.

I have fun, kill other players and they kill me 2..sometimes you punk each other. Sometimes you can arrive at a cyro pve delve and just decide:that faction or not you can both get the xp buff working together.
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for this advice all. Last night I got attacked out of the blue...tried to run away, but the aggressor wasn't having it. Turned, fought, and prevailed. Thanks again :)
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DigiAngel wrote: »
    Thanks for this advice all. Last night I got attacked out of the blue...tried to run away, but the aggressor wasn't having it. Turned, fought, and prevailed. Thanks again :)

Yes, magdk on the offensive is at its best. Flip fast between bars for some heal overtime and buffs but with leap and burning embers pressure the enemy in submission is the best :) Congradulations feels good beating people who dont let go. You have also learned an important lesson a wounded retreating DK is far from beaten. I love to retreat and see who follows and turn around when leap is up.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only