Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New Quickslot wheels?

Gegensmith
Gegensmith
✭✭✭
I can scroll through the new quickslot wheels, but when I'm in the inventory menu, only the main wheel displays and I can't see any option to scroll to the new ones, so can't add anything to them. I've tried right and left clicking and nothing happens. Tried disabling all addons and no difference. Can someone please point me to how to access them from within the inventory?
Many thanks
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gegensmith wrote: »
    I can scroll through the new quickslot wheels, but when I'm in the inventory menu, only the main wheel displays and I can't see any option to scroll to the new ones, so can't add anything to them. I've tried right and left clicking and nothing happens. Tried disabling all addons and no difference. Can someone please point me to how to access them from within the inventory?
    hi, see this same topic thread when you get a chance: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/607094/so-how-do-we-use-the-new-quick-slots
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    to add things to the other quickslots, they are accessible from the associated collection menu

so when your on the tools section of collection menu, you have the tools quickslot, when on allies you have the allies quickslot, etc
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • GretchenRPH
    GretchenRPH
    ✭✭
    the other thread linked above has a helpful video because adding emotes is not very obvious by comparison to tools and mementos and allies, which you go to the category in collections and that quickslot wheel appears and you just drag and drop. Go. Watch.