The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Do I need a separate ESO Plus subscription for PTS?

TaoDoggy
TaoDoggy
Soul Shriven
I have ESO Plus. I play on the NA server using Windows. When I log into the PTS, my ESO Plus subscription doesn't carry over. Do I need a separate ESO Plus subscription for the PTS?
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's no reason for it in the PTS, you get or need any benefit from it there.
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • TaoDoggy
    TaoDoggy
    Soul Shriven
    I'm new to the PTS. My inventory filled up awfully quickly. Is there some reason you don't need the craft bag on the PTS?
    Edited by TaoDoggy on June 7, 2022 3:51PM
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nothing from PTS carries over to live, it's really just a testing environment to try out the new stuff and test for bugs. You can try the content out no problem but the purpose isn't really for regular adventures like in the Live Game.
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In reality, it's not even for feedback or opinions, it's for bug testing. They rarely ever take any player feedback into consideration unless it has to do with bugs. I haven't been on PTS in years because it is basically pointless... this last PTS cycle saw the smallest turnout for a major update in years IMO. Other players are also getting tired of having their PTS input ignored completely so it just becomes a waste of time as whatever we're given on PTS is what we're getting Live- minus some bug fixes or nerfs if they believe something is overperforming.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • TaoDoggy
    TaoDoggy
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks! That clarifies things quite a bit for me.