The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

need volunteer workers..

Sparxlost
Sparxlost
✭✭✭
qualifications
platform: xbox na
preferably can stream handled events. (no mic required)
can cut out small numbered cards to the same size
wont make me look bad by stealing from players..
Job
scheduled raffles
need someone who can make the time to handle and stream scheduled raffles at the same time every week. (message for event details)
need people to get bets and entry fees at the same time every week. (message for details.)
I am starting a guild and need people who will put the money from entry fees into the guild so i can figure how much i am paying them (weekly) and how much stays with the guild...
if interested i will massage you the details for the event as i have it planned out already just need people.

my ultimate goal for this guild is to make it into and event/trading guild across all platforms, but for now its just humble beginnings..
Edited by Psiion on June 2, 2022 8:31PM
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    this isn't a very good post
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • Sparxlost
    Sparxlost
    ✭✭✭
    Browiseth wrote: »
    this isn't a very good post

unnecessary comment
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice, sounds like you've put some thought in to getting this going...

best of luck...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP this may get more traction under the 'Guild Recruitment' sub forums FYI
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Xbox NA Guild Recruitment section of the forums for better visibility.
    Staff Post