Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MASTER HARVESTER

marius_buys
marius_buys
✭✭✭✭✭
Way back in the day, before the introduction of speed mythics, swift jewelry and extra resource obtaining CP I used to love opening up the Tamriel map with this beaut of a runner build. Also ran in a couple of scrolls with it before I knew something as a 200% speed cap existed.

It's my pleasure to share an updated version of this build with you. If you like to harvest and spotify, check it out on ESO-HUBs build editor
Note: There are many ways you can adapt this build as for instance to run the m

https://eso-hub.com/en/builds/marius-buys/16b96cf4-d784-42c7-8fc3-cadf403e9350/golden-clover-scroll-runner-1-bar-build

For those of you who still do this, where do you like to harvest?
Any tips or tricks for newbies?

PS: Harvester's Hope, a bonus to resource node mythic item,that was set to be introduced during the Blackwood Chapter and was quietly cut during PTS patch notes v7. 0.2 what are your thoughts about asking ZOS nicely to bring it back to control the wildy escalating price of Dreugh Wax, Tempering Alloy and high value Alchemical Plants like Bugloss, Columbine and Mountain Flowers?

Cheers and enjoy!
Marius
Edited by marius_buys on June 19, 2022 7:19PM
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    59thBbu.jpg

(Couldn't resist >.<)
  • drsalvation
    drsalvation
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coatmagic wrote: »
    59thBbu.jpg

(Couldn't resist >.<)

The worst thing to harvest imo. They're always getting looted by other players, and they don't always guarantee a drop. At least they get full distance to detect even with a lvl 1 perk to detect alchemical reagents (so you can spot them at longer distances compared to normal reagents).
    That said, I know there is a special place in the deepest pits of hell, on the devil's frozen lake, for players who loot those shells but don't take the fishing bait from them, so that when you finally come across one of those shells, you only get fishing bait.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better to harvest in Craglorn
    Potent Nirncrux has a higher drop rate than pearls and sells for 10 times the value
    Pearl 3K
    Potent Nirncrux 30K
    Or am I missing something here?
    ;)
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coatmagic wrote: »
    59thBbu.jpg

(Couldn't resist >.<)

The worst thing to harvest imo. They're always getting looted by other players, and they don't always guarantee a drop. At least they get full distance to detect even with a lvl 1 perk to detect alchemical reagents (so you can spot them at longer distances compared to normal reagents).
    That said, I know there is a special place in the deepest pits of hell, on the devil's frozen lake, for players who loot those shells but don't take the fishing bait from them, so that when you finally come across one of those shells, you only get fishing bait.

I assumed they left the stuff behind as a decoy, forcing players behind them to have to stop and check, so they don't catch up.
    :*
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.