The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Did they ever fix the Founder tribute matches?

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Last time I tried, none of the Founders could be played against. Did they fix them? Did anyone figure out the exact prerequisites to play those matches?
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I managed to play against the first 3 founders after finishing the main TOT quest. I think you have to find other decks to play against Nhorhim (Eastmarch) and you have to reach the "expert" rank to play against the Author. I got access to all founders after creating a character rank 3600 CP. But there is a bug with the Author. When I played the visuals of two decks were mixed (the Duke of Crows with the Psijic) on the same cards.

jxla.jpg

I take this opportunity to report another bug.
    In Western Skyrim only the novice player is available, even when you have reached the "expert" rank. The consequence is that we cannot complete the daily quest because only games played against NPCs of our rank count.
    An NPC is also stuck in the table.
    q45h.jpg
    mvsq.jpg
    3805.jpg