Tales of Tribute “Group Finder”

Punches_Below_Belt
Punches_Below_Belt
✭✭✭✭
As I played on the PTS, I kept thinking it would get better with each update. It didn’t happen. ZOS has done no better pairing two people with no roles to factor in than they have with dungeon groups of four or battlegrounds of twelve. How is this possible? At least with dungeons and battlegrounds screwed up groups, you don’t get a ten minute penalty.

I don’t know what magic ZOS has up their sleeve, but Tales of Tribute is going to get savaged by the players if this goes live like this. Players are going to be frustrated enough by the complexity and the beatings they are going to have to take to “git gud”. They will lose interest very quickly if they are put in time out for no reason they can prevent.
  • Punches_Below_Belt
    Punches_Below_Belt
    ✭✭✭✭
    What does it mean when you accept a Tribute match and it says”They are already in an activity finder queue”? Of course they are. That is how you and they are being grouped.
  • Punches_Below_Belt
    Punches_Below_Belt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does “Target not ready” mean they declined the invite and why would so many people be declining if they queued?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does “Target not ready” mean they declined the invite and why would so many people be declining if they queued?

its possible this issue could be related to the issue in your 2nd post

the other person might have gotten that error, and as the player on the other side your seeing that the target was not ready even though the queue failed for them

i honestly cant say if i would ever bother using the queue system with the card game unless there were specific achievements for using the queue
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014