Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No more Natch Potes?

McTaterskins
McTaterskins
✭✭✭✭
Was there another patch set coming? Or...

Was last week's the last round? Going live next?
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Tuesday at 03:00AM EDT (07:00 UTC).

Maintenance is tomorrow.

But I don't think we get any more notes for the last two weeks
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mr_Stach wrote: »

Unless ZOS wakes up and realizes that combat next patch still needs some serious balance changes...
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well they've Ignored Warden Feedback for 5 Weeks, why not for 2 more?

• Zatox
    Zatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    natch pots 8.0.5
    1) dk nerf
    2) letters Z and V is forbidden
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am not sure they can make any more changes. The addition of Stadia to PC seems to have made it kind of like console. ZOS need to stop making changes and submit what they plan to promote to Google ahead of time. They can't keep fiddling with it until the minute it goes live like they used to with PC. Other than emergency fixes of truly game-breaking bugs, I think the most recent natch potes are what will go live on PC, or very close to it.
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They could make some untested changes as well, it's happened before and people panicked. Not saying that is going to happen this time. But I think any feedback now is useless or at least a bit more useless that the rest of the PTS cycle. We'll just have to see where the Sledgehammer strikes next time.

• YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So this PTS cycle is an extra week long but doesn't actually contain an extra week of notes? Hmm.
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey Maintenance is tomorrow, who knows they might drop an extra week of Patch Notes. I'm not expecting any, but it's possible

• davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Stach wrote: »
    We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Tuesday at 03:00AM EDT (07:00 UTC).

Maintenance is tomorrow.

Who knows. Maybe they will post notes after today's maintenence but I didn't saw any version number so maybe some standard maintenence on PTS.

But interesting why anyone can complain about no patch notes when the maintenance is yet to come.
    Really sorry for my english
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's unlikely that we'll get any patch notes from here on. It's usually 3 weeks of pts, followed by 2 weeks with no pts updates, and then release with the main release patch notes. We had an extra week in here due to the early PTS release. But hey, ZoS can do what they want and there still might be another set of patch notes before the final who knows.
  • McTaterskins
    McTaterskins
    ✭✭✭✭
    davidtk wrote: »

But interesting why anyone can complain about no patch notes when the maintenance is yet to come.

There were no complaints. It was a question as to whether or not there were going to be notes. There was no posting in sight about the maintenance being on Tuesday instead. Nor did I look into it. I simply had a moment while working to come look and see if there was notes.

Thanks though. Super cool.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    From the last set of patch notes:
    The Elder Scrolls Online v8.0.4 is our final incremental patch before High Isle launches on PC/Mac/Stadia on June 6!

So no, There may still be a few minor changes before live, but the PTS is done until U35
  • Lailaamell
    Lailaamell
    ✭✭✭
    Templar needs some buffs and dk needs more nerfs
    Edited by Lailaamell on May 24, 2022 4:34PM
  • Grandchamp1989
    Grandchamp1989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lailaamell wrote: »

Eh.....
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Eh.....

Yeah, that's gonna be a no from me.

Corrosive armor does need to be substantially nerfed though. It absolutely should not entirely ignore all of a player's armor.
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bug fixes. There are still a lot of bugs that need to be fixed. Whether or not there are notes about them, we'll probably find them.

I certainly hope a lot of bugs are getting squashed, since the PTS has been down for more than 12 hours! And it's particularly unfortunate timing, having the PTS down when the live server is down for so long also. Imagine how many people would've been playing Tribute all this time, if only the PTS maintenance had been scheduled for a different day than the live maintenance. So sad.

I just hope there was a really good reason for scheduling maintenance on all the PC servers on the same day.
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Eh.....

Yeah, that's gonna be a no from me.

Corrosive armor does need to be substantially nerfed though. It absolutely should not entirely ignore all of a player's armor.

No
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It shouldn't. There isn't anything else in the game that completely invalidates your opponents decisions like that, it's a patently unfair ability. If it applied, like, Major Breach (minor if that's still too strong) to enemies that hit you, that I could understand - and would be both good and within the design principles of the game but "nope, your armor choices mean absolutely nothing" is dumb and bad. Combine "your armor means nothing" and "oh also, I'm practically immune to your attacks" and the Ultimate is absolutely broken. One of the sides of that needs to be seriously adjusted.
    Edited by acastanza_ESO on May 25, 2022 3:30AM
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It shouldn't. There isn't anything else in the game that completely invalidates your opponents decisions like that, it's a patently unfair ability. If it applied, like, Major Breach (minor if that's still too strong) to enemies that hit you, that I could understand - and would be both good and within the design principles of the game but "nope, your armor choices mean absolutely nothing" is dumb and bad. Combine "your armor means nothing" and "oh also, I'm practically immune to your attacks" and the Ultimate is absolutely broken. One of the sides of that needs to be seriously adjusted.

it costs 200 ultimate and only works on direct damage, the counters are to stun the user in the ult, block and kite and especially in this meta where healing is crazy you can actually outheal it. Corrosive isn't immune to all damage, aoe effects and dots bypasses that. Not saying its a weak ultimate but it certainly shouldn't be nerfed (again) because you die to in in pvp.
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭

For sure, Templars are so weak and the healing potential of a templar sucks!
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar needs some buffs

Templar was on par with DK, might end up as the strongest class after patch.

DK has Leap that is almost twice cheaper and not a worse effect. Nerf this, leap will be the single ultimate all DK use, which is boring.

You can ignore full enemy armor with Onslaught on every class.