The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please differentiate deck colours better before release

Sirona_Starr
Sirona_Starr
✭✭✭✭✭
Deck colours are too similar - like Rajin and St Pelin. Both are pretty much the same colour red. Can one of them be made bright orange instead, as an example? Bright blue, purple, green, red, black, yellow, orange, maybe?
  • Punches_Below_Belt
    Punches_Below_Belt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I mentioned this previously and I believe Gina mentioned it in the stream with Dominic. Bump for hopefulness and to let you know you are not the only one who is concerned.
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes it would be better if Rajhin was more orange and less red.
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll throw my two cents' in on this also. I'm very sensitive to even subtle differences in color, yet even I have to look closely to check which cards are Pelin and which are Rahjiin, when both are in play!

That's definitely the worst pair, although Celarus and Orgum might be the next pairing to take a look at.

I pity people who are color-blind trying to play this. Perhaps adding a symbol in the corners, or a different border for different suits, could've helped for them - although both of those styles have been used to indicate Contract cards, so I guess that can't be done.
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!