The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cheating in Tales of Tribute

Punches_Below_Belt
Punches_Below_Belt
✭✭✭✭
Any information that can be shared on safeguards in place to assure players aren’t racking up wins by playing either another one of their accounts, or a friend or even whole guild who has agreed to lose?
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought points could only be earned from ranked matches in the queue. While you could certainly queue with dummy accounts hoping to play your main, you would very likely play someone else instead.

If this were to become an issue, what would you suggest be implemented to try to stop it? You can't disable the ability to concede.
  • Punches_Below_Belt
    Punches_Below_Belt
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are probably right about the queue solving most of my concern. Right now on PTS, there are so few players that you seem to end up playing the same players over and over.

I do think more points should be awarded for beating someone of higher rank as opposed to beating someone who loses all the time.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are probably right about the queue solving most of my concern. Right now on PTS, there are so few players that you seem to end up playing the same players over and over.

I do think more points should be awarded for beating someone of higher rank as opposed to beating someone who loses all the time.

I absolutely agree that we should gain or lose a variable amount of points based on the ranking of our opponent compared to our own.
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    +1