The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A smart modification that I expect

Rishikesa108
Rishikesa108
✭✭✭✭✭
The style materials are more and more. When doing Master Writs you have to scroll through countless style materials to find the right one, taking a lot of time in vain. A faster and smarter search to find the right style material would be very desirable
Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Panachudo
    Panachudo
    ✭✭
    Lazy Writ Crafter does it automatically. Problem solved. Not sure if you expected or desired that answer.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turn on the setting for quest only in your crafting (on playstation its R3 or triangle dependent on the type of crafting station you are using), and it will show only the selections needed for that crafting writ
    Edited by fizl101 on May 19, 2022 2:19PM
    Soupy twist
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »
    Turn on the setting for quest only in your crafting (on playstation its R3 or triangle dependent on the type of crafting station you are using), and it will show only the selections needed for that crafting writ

Oh no dear. You can accept just ONE quest per Master Writ type. If you have 3/4 blacksmithing Master Writs... you can accept just one. So you have to choose the right Style material for the other three.
    Better to have a faster and smarter way to choose them.
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panachudo wrote: »
    Lazy Writ Crafter does it automatically. Problem solved. Not sure if you expected or desired that answer.

Enough with addons for every little thing. All these add-ons will slow my pc performances.
    Lets ask to ZOS something about this...
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just have a search function, type in the desired style and donezo.
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Stach wrote: »
    Just have a search function, type in the desired style and donezo.

That would be great
  • Panachudo
    Panachudo
    ✭✭

Enough with addons for every little thing. All these add-ons will slow my pc performances.

I don’t get any performance drops using addons. Though I don’t use a million. Just the ones that improve my UI requirements.

There is also the option to make your own? A lightweight search function added to the crafting UI.

• kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't know how slow your CPU would have to be to make the crafting helper add-on slow down your game...

I get the general reservation towards add-ons, but the master writ crafter one is used by a lot of players and if you are on PC and do master writs there is no reason not to install it. If it really bothers you then disable it when you are not crafting, but I have not had any impact and I am running a ~10 year old quad core CPU.
    Playing since beta...
  • Mushroomancer
    Mushroomancer
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes, I'm sure an add-on that is only used when crafting will heavily impact your performance, especially during the highly technical and performance-reliant act that is crafting a bunch of stuff for master writs.
    PC | EU 1600+ CP

Chews-On-Shrooms - Argonian (EP) | Healer Warden
    I know I have a problem, leave me alone:

Nirya Urayel - Altmer (EP) | Healer/Magicka Templar
    Ulen Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Nightblade
    Anise Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Dragonknight
    Vivienne Rielle - Breton (EP) | Hybrid Healer/Magicka Necromancer
    Gaspar Rielle - Breton (DC) | Magicka Sorcerer
    Ulfgar the Foul - Nord (EP) | Tank Necromancer
    Plays-With-Chains - Argonian (EP) | Tank Dragonknight
    Sonje the Wild - Nord (EP) | Tank Warden
    Brutus Lovidicus - Imperial (EP) | Tank Nightblade
    Velms Ienith - Dunmer (EP) | Tank Sorcerer
    Cassius Lanius - Imperial (EP) | Tank/Stamina Templar
    Shakar-gro-Khazgur - Orc (DC) | Stamina Dragonknight
    Liette Nightwind - Bosmer (AD) | Stamina Nightblade
    Ja'khar the Salty - Khajiit (EP) | Stamina Necromancer
    Saadia al-Tava - Redguard (EP) | Stamina Sorcerer
    Gwinas Hemp-Burner - Bosmer (EP) | Stamina Warden
    Grand Master Crafter, All Dungeon HM up to Stonethorn, vCrag HM, vDSA, vMA, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vHOF HM, vAS+2, Gryphon Heart, vBRP, vSS HM (Extinguisher of Flames),
    vKA HM (Shield of the North), vRG 1/3HM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i use about 40ish addons with no performance issues (all of the addons i use only consume about 350 mb of memory)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014