Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Update 34 - Bug Reports for Housing

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into while testing housing in this thread. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on April 18, 2022 7:49PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Erorah
    Erorah
    ✭✭✭
    So far, just noticed that using the Druid Provisioning Station results in a very wonky view. You rotate around the interior of the machine and end up on the other side looking at nothing o.O
    Editor: UESP.net > HOUSING! 📔 https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Furnishings
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Highhallow Hall, cannot walk out on Widow's Walk
  • Dimpfel
    Dimpfel
    ✭✭
    Yep... In the Highhallow Hall is a invisible wall at Widow's Walk! (Upper middle balcony)
    You can go trough the door, but cant walk around the balcony!
    Gildenverbund ''Arkays Gilden''
    arkaysgilden.de/
  • Turgenev
    Turgenev
    ✭✭✭
    In Highhallow, when you run into the outer wall and jump, your legs clip inside the wall.
    Turgenev || PS | COH | STO | TSW | ESOProud Member of IRON Phoenix
    "Remember. You chose this death." - Lucifer
  • Nila
    Nila
    ✭✭✭
    I like many others can't use The Widow's Walk in Highallow Hall it has an invisible wall :/

1gnb8ztu2v3s.png
    PC EU
  • Svenja
    Svenja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new furnishing item "Antique Map of Fargrave" cannot be received after being excavated. I excavated this succesfully two times now, but I don't receive the furnishing in my inventory.

https://youtu.be/saDto8NRbUU

You can see this at the end of the video, i don't receive anything from the Excavation.
    PC | EU

Svea Rochaud | Templar Healer | AD
    Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror - Immortal Redeemer - Tick-Tock-Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Spirit Slayer
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    0kvsy2vj4qox.png

highahllow hall willows walk, there's an invisble wall (marked by the red line)

fix pls
  • skyrimfantasy
    skyrimfantasy
    ✭✭✭
    Did this ever get fixed? I don't see anything in natch potes.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    is it just me or is this bed shiny/wet/glazed looking? it seems to reflect light on the edges.
    46z7emrc427f.png
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • waigorrun
    waigorrun
    HI All

Im loving High Isle and the card game so far. Thanks for all the hard work.

I've purchased a three houses to get access to towns where I didn't have the wayshrines. I bought Furnished for 1 crown. IN each I was brought to a load screen and it never came back. I waited upwards of five minutes. I am using full screen mode. I also had to ALT-TAB to get mouse control back.

I have to quit and relaunch game to return. When I log back in I am in the furnished room as expected.

Last attempt was Barbed Hook Private Room in Skywatch. But its also happened in Gardner House and Ravenhurst.
  • waigorrun
    waigorrun
    waigorrun wrote: »
    HI All

Im loving High Isle and the card game so far. Thanks for all the hard work.

I've purchased a three houses to get access to towns where I didn't have the wayshrines. I bought Furnished for 1 crown. IN each I was brought to a load screen and it never came back. I waited upwards of five minutes. I am using full screen mode. I also had to ALT-TAB to get mouse control back.

I have to quit and relaunch game to return. When I log back in I am in the furnished room as expected.

Last attempt was Barbed Hook Private Room in Skywatch. But its also happened in Gardner House and Ravenhurst.

I just tried again in Cliffshade. This time I purchased non-furnished for 1 crown, and in Windowed mode. Same result.
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    39-41 Antiquities furnishings that are supposed to be available for purchase but aren't:

Alik'r
    * Coil of Satakal
    * The Heartland

Auridon - Echoes of Aldmeris

Betnikh
    * Ayleid Lightwell
    * Warcaller's Painted Drum

Blackwood - Kothringi Tidal Canoe

Clockwork City - Mnemonic Star-Sphere

Craglorn - Altar of Celestial Convergence

Deadlands
    * Dagon's Scalding Gibbet
    * Daedric Enchanting Station

Deshaan
    * Blessed Dais of Almalexia
    * Brazier of Frozen Flame

Eastmarch - Sacred Chalice of Ysgramor

Glenumbra - Kingmaker's Trove

Gold Coast
    * Golden Idol of Morihaus
    * Meridian Sconce

Grahtwood - St. Alessia, Paravant

Greenshade - Branch of Falinesti

High Isle
    * Draoife Storystone
    * Druidic Provisioning Station
    * Sea Elf Galleon Helm

Malabal Tor
    * Hollowbone Wind Chimes
    * Silvenari Sap Stone

Murkmire - Nisswo's Soul Tender

Northern Elsweyr - Moth Priest's Cleansing Bowl

Rivenspire - Remnant of the False Tower

Shadowfen - Nest of Shadows

Stormhaven
    * Beacon of Tower Zero
    * Dwemer Star Chart (Stros M'Kai)
    * Noble Knight's Rest

Summerset - Prismatic Sunbird Feather

The Reach - Vampiric Stained Glass

Vvardenfell
    * Sixth House Ritual Table
    * St. Nerevar, Moon-and-Star

Western Skyrim
    * Font of Auri-El
    * Seat of the Snow Prince

Wrothgar
    * Anvil of Old Orsinium
    * Tusks of the Orc-Father

Two I cannot determine at this time, because of the EU copy in effect. Perhaps someone else could check these? If they're there, please let me know the prices; privately would be fine. Whether they're available or not, if someone lets me know, I'll update this post. Thanks!

Those are:
    South Elsweyr/Tideholm (requires completion of 20 Dragonguard quests):
    * Moons-Blessed Ceremonial Pool
    * Shrine of Boethra

Update, May 25:
    I don't know what yesterday's 14-maintenance was for, but I can now confirm that it didn't involve adding the 39 missing antiquity furnishings above. One small mystery solved. :)

Also, the Southern Elsweyr antiquities are not among the missing, so it's only 39.
    Edited by Kelinmiriel on May 25, 2022 11:42AM
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!