The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Which server should someone in Perth, Western Australia play on?

Firaga
Firaga
Soul Shriven
I can't check the ping differences for myself since I'm not currently there, so... anyone happen to know?
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dont think you will see much of a difference ping wise. I'm in the UK and we have a few people in our UK guild in Australia.

If on PC and you like PVP I would probably go NA purely because they recently got their infrastructure refresh
    Soupy twist
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    since your acct has access to both EU and NA, and just starting out, you could try to play on both for a little while to see which one is better for you

after a day or 2 of play it should be pretty obvious which one would be better for you

i have known some australians in NA, and at least one mostly australian guild (im not part of it but ive run trials with them)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    since your acct has access to both EU and NA, and just starting out, you could try to play on both for a little while to see which one is better for you

after a day or 2 of play it should be pretty obvious which one would be better for you

i have known some australians in NA, and at least one mostly australian guild (im not part of it but ive run trials with them)
    Which guild is that?
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »

Which guild is that?

i can check later tonight, as im still in their discord (but im not at home yet to verify the name)

i sometimes wake up in the morning and see some of their discord pings for trials or other guild events between like 3-6 am eastern US time
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • deejayvee
    deejayvee
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in a couple of Aussie guilds on PC NA and while most of us are east coast, there are plenty of people from WA playing.

I would suggest NA because east-coasters generally play NA and that means you'll have more people in your timezone.
    PC - NA