Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Which server should someone in Perth, Western Australia play on?

Firaga
Firaga
Soul Shriven
I can't check the ping differences for myself since I'm not currently there, so... anyone happen to know?
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dont think you will see much of a difference ping wise. I'm in the UK and we have a few people in our UK guild in Australia.

If on PC and you like PVP I would probably go NA purely because they recently got their infrastructure refresh
    Soupy twist
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    since your acct has access to both EU and NA, and just starting out, you could try to play on both for a little while to see which one is better for you

after a day or 2 of play it should be pretty obvious which one would be better for you

i have known some australians in NA, and at least one mostly australian guild (im not part of it but ive run trials with them)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    since your acct has access to both EU and NA, and just starting out, you could try to play on both for a little while to see which one is better for you

after a day or 2 of play it should be pretty obvious which one would be better for you

i have known some australians in NA, and at least one mostly australian guild (im not part of it but ive run trials with them)
    Which guild is that?
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »

Which guild is that?

i can check later tonight, as im still in their discord (but im not at home yet to verify the name)

i sometimes wake up in the morning and see some of their discord pings for trials or other guild events between like 3-6 am eastern US time
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • deejayvee
    deejayvee
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in a couple of Aussie guilds on PC NA and while most of us are east coast, there are plenty of people from WA playing.

I would suggest NA because east-coasters generally play NA and that means you'll have more people in your timezone.
    PC - NA