The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What is the new class or weapon skill coming with High Isles

illiobro_ESO
illiobro_ESO
✭✭
I missed the stream. What’s the combat skill line that will bring people back and attract new players. It’s been 3 years since we have gotten a new class so there has got to be something coming up this time right? Is spears? Or 1 hand and magic? Perhaps a sea magic themed class? Anything?
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Play the cards and grind achieves for new companions, see ya next year!
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same combat line we got last chapter :)
    Edited by Jierdanit on January 27, 2022 10:14PM
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
  • propertyOfUndefined
    propertyOfUndefined
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... I'm probably going to sit this year out.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, really bored with the choice of classes, skills and weapons. There's so much that can be fleshed out. The soul magic skill line could be expanded. Undaunted doesn't have an ultimate. Would love to have a new weapon. Sigh.
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They REALLY need to add new skill lines. The buildcraft in this game is getting very stale.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad to see the year ahead does not embrace big changes or big additions. I like the game pretty much as is and prefer to see them refine what we have and pretty much stick to basics.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭
    Love to have a new weapon to choose from...
    Anything... crossbow, torch, spear, spell book, throwing bombs, whatever...
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nuthin Honey
    Edited by Dojohoda on January 30, 2022 1:18AM
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Lovande
    Lovande
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah... I'm probably going to sit this year out.

Heh yup another year this game stays benched. They should come up with something that justifies the costs. Lately they want you to pay for things that don’t matter… or 40 ish dollars on a trial :disappointed: oh well maybe next year. Game is now a theme park.
  • miguelcura
    miguelcura
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what their sales will be like, but I don't think many will pay for it. At least 3 more classes and 6 skill lines are missing, the game is very outdated (not to mention the server). Hybridization is the desperate search for us to stop playing staff/staff, it's not bad, but it's still the same as it was 7 years ago. I think this requires a lot of work and $$$ from the devs for a combat balance issue and it's more profitable to sell less but also spend less on a insipid card game that looks like a joke.
    Unfortunately, most of my guild mates are not going to buy the expansion and neither will I, perhaps in some offer in the future.
    Edited by miguelcura on May 16, 2022 3:54PM
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't know about 3 more classes and 6 skill lines, but I would much prefer if they expanded on the Class Skill Lines, more Morphs or Base Skills.

I think every class should have more class based options. Universal Skills are stacked already and are often just plain better than Class options, which hurts build diversity even more.
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • Ksariyu
    Ksariyu
    ✭✭✭✭
    When they expand on the current skill lines and make what we have actually feel unique and dynamic, then we can think about new skill lines. Right now, I don't see any value in adding another color scheme to the game.
  • DhaosEsedess
    DhaosEsedess
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to see more class skills like summing seducers or other dramora type for mages just as an example