The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bethesda Launcher

Laegles
Laegles
Soul Shriven
Heard news of Bethesda Launcher being discontinued and the transferring of games to steam. Wondering if this is happening to ESO.

Will I have to transfer my ESO to steam as well?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 16, 2022 7:35PM
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. At least that's what we were told a month or so ago. You can do a search for the relevant thread(s) - might turn them up, though search here isn't great.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We are actually very disconnected Bethesda games though recently support is linked to them again partly.

The other Bethesda games have official discord to chat instead of forums. Their forums are deleted
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://bethesda.net/en/article/2RXxG1y000NWupPalzLblG/sunsetting-the-bethesda-net-launcher-and-migrating-to-steam

Q: Will the Bethesda.net Launcher sunset affect my ability to play The Elder Scrolls Online on PC?
    A: No. The Elder Scrolls Online is unaffected by this change.
  • Laegles
    Laegles
    Soul Shriven
    Did google searches didnt think of searching here, thanks for the quick word guys
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Laegles

As mentioned above, the ESO launcher is not migrating to Steam. You do not need to worry about migrating anything for ESO.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post