The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

It's time for a battlegrounds only event

• starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    Mayhem includes BGs. As such the desired effect is taken care of via the BGs.

I can see adding BG as part of more events like mayhem and others. But a stand alone Battlegrounds event will attract only slightly more players then BG does now.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedTalon wrote: »
    Didgerion wrote: »
    Didgerion wrote: »
    To increase the population we should have a battlegrounds only short even like how undaunted event but for battlegrounds

This will promote new people into battlegrounds so we can have new modes or even more queues someday

..and they will be out of there the moment the event ends.

The only way to populate battlegrounds (that I can think of) is to give us a proper reward chart. Like a guaranteed legendary mat on the first battleground run, with a lower rate for the following runs, I'd definitely prefer battlegrounds over daily writs.

Or let them give us special tokens that we can exchange for any gear that exists in the game - PVP players will be delighted to farm in there instead of doing pledges or trials or other PVE stuff.

Newer players don't know about battlegrounds. There's no mail like cydrolli

A short event won't fix that. They should create a similar email for battlegrounds describing all the awesome rewards you can get.

What cool rewards I sell most of them and dismantle the rest for crafting

Well exactly! There are no good rewards in BGs, hence I suggest ZOS starting with fixing that instead of adding events.
    You missed my previous comment, the quote is out of context otherwise.