Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is your favorite style of furniture?

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
✭✭✭
I'm working on getting the achievement in Rift because I want to buy the Old Mistveil Manor for gold. So I've been spending a lot of time there and I really like the Nord furniture style.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Probably Redguard. The quality of the furnishing items seems better than other styles and there are so many.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Canperial35
    Canperial35
    ✭✭✭
    From base game, I'd definitely say Redguard. But other than that, I'll go with Alinor items.
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    From base game, I'd definitely say Redguard. But other than that, I'll go with Alinor items.

Well that's two for Redguard. I'm going to have to go through it and see how it matches up to the Nord pieces I've seen in The Rift.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well that's two for Redguard. I'm going to have to go through it and see how it matches up to the Nord pieces I've seen in The Rift.

Ha ha, probably not very well.

I too like to decorate the house in its own style so there is nothing wrong with that.

Nord might go better with Solitude style since it’s similar but it is more simple, more basic functional type furnishings.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redguard, Khajiit, Elsweyr, Fargrave are my favorite furniture styles (even though the latter does not have cozy sofas)
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Daoin
    Daoin
    ✭✭✭
    Orcish, my main is orc and am spending alot of time lately decorating an orcish home.
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redguard
    BUT I love a lot of things from each style. Love the food from Solitude and Fargrave, the new drapes and flowers from Leyawiin, all the structural/building materials.

Just really hard for me to choose one style.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Probably Redguard. The quality of the furnishing items seems better than other styles and there are so many.
    Also my favorite.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Summerset furniture is beautiful. After that, Redguard.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's easier for me to say which style I don't like - poor Bosmer.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redguard, Elsweyr Khajiit, some Hlaalu, the structural parts of Alinor, Murkmire and Markarth (the stone and finish of them), Clockwork, and most recently, the Fargrave style. Overall, I'd say Elsweyr had the most items I liked from both structural and interior design/detail aspects.
  • ncallstar88
    ncallstar88
    ✭✭
    Why no one saying Redoran lol
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why no one saying Redoran lol

I do like the Asian look of the Vvardenfell styles, but I have never crafted them because I don’t like any of the houses offered there, except for the inn room which I squeezed as many Telvanni pieces as I could.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the Alinor furnishings the most, followed by most of the Telvanni pieces, some of the simpler Redoran/Hlaalu ones (whichever is the darker shade), as well as some of the Redguard and Elsweyr textile furnishings.
  • Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭
    As an overall furniture set? Probably Breton since we cant craft Imperial. The high isle additions are disappointing though because its far too similar to basic Breton compared to the differences between High Elf and Alinor furniture.

Vampiric would have to be a close second. While im not too big on the spiky stuff, the wooden furniture is gorgeous and blends nicely with Alinor stuff and Breton stuff easily.

@Lugaldu
    Yes poor Wood Elf furniture really needs some love. Its really a shame because the carved bone/ivory limbs and metal fittings are gorgeous on wood elf pieces but the leather is so drab and the surfaces are all unevenly warped. Personally i'd kill for a proper 3 seater leather couch in wood elf style to flop on.
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    I like the alinor style. I would love a gothic style that combined vampire an
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love them all and have only really used the vampire furniture in my vamp home but it's especially sexy to me.
  • Hlaaluna
    Hlaaluna
    ✭✭✭
    Telvanni as sub set of Dunmer and Redguard. I like most of them other than Bosmer and Orc.