The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

24 PLAYER WEREWOLF ARMY ATTACKING CYRODIIL

MISTFORMBZZZ
MISTFORMBZZZ
✭✭✭
Hello there, we had a big fun event on PS EU , our guild and friends made the biggest werewolf pack ever seen on any platform.

Check it out yourself and AWOOOOOOO :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ye6CZozxeU
Edited by MISTFORMBZZZ on May 9, 2022 5:09PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that is easily one of the craziest and awesome eso fight scenes ever...

how in the heck did you all keep from just not laughing the whole time :)

that last fight at chalman is interesting, even greatly outnumbered a tight group of werewolves can make things really hard for an opposing zerg...
    Edited by geonsocal on May 9, 2022 5:16PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • MISTFORMBZZZ
    MISTFORMBZZZ
    ✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    that is easily one of the craziest and awesome eso fight scenes ever...

how in the heck did you all keep from just not laughing the whole time :)

that last fight at chalman is interesting, even greatly outnumbered a tight group of werewolves can make things really hard for an opposing zerg...

thank you mate :)

The last fight at chalman was a pain xD So much siege and performance wasnt to great ^^
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This reminds me of the other silly funny idea I have seen a while ago. An only pet-sorc ball group. Every one with as many pets as possible with added proc sets summons... It was not effective at all, but it made every one (yes, even enemies) to stop & stare with disbelieve. :D:joy:
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on May 9, 2022 6:24PM
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been a long time since I've seen this. We used to occasionally run a full ww group in 2016/17. Lots of fun, very chaotic in big tri faction fights.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Techwolf_Lupindo
    Techwolf_Lupindo
    ✭✭✭
    The real trick here is actually finding a guild that actually does these type of runs.

Don't get me wrong, lots of guilds advertise werewolves welcome, but when digging into it and seeing there schedule. There are zero werewolf runs. None for PvE or PvP.
  • MISTFORMBZZZ
    MISTFORMBZZZ
    ✭✭✭
    This reminds me of the other silly funny idea I have seen a while ago. An only pet-sorc ball group. Every one with as many pets as possible with added proc sets summons... It was not effective at all, but it made every one (yes, even enemies) to stop & stare with disbelieve. :D:joy:

that was also us😂

https://youtu.be/ZWlkPNi9TCs
  • MISTFORMBZZZ
    MISTFORMBZZZ
    ✭✭✭
    The real trick here is actually finding a guild that actually does these type of runs.

Don't get me wrong, lots of guilds advertise werewolves welcome, but when digging into it and seeing there schedule. There are zero werewolf runs. None for PvE or PvP.

for us it was like a special event, we are a ball group but we do events like this from time to time for a change
  • MISTFORMBZZZ
    MISTFORMBZZZ
    ✭✭✭
    Been a long time since I've seen this. We used to occasionally run a full ww group in 2016/17. Lots of fun, very chaotic in big tri faction fights.

sounds fun 🙏
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wanted to do something like this on NA, but none of my friends really wanted to make werewolves.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭

for us it was like a special event, we are a ball group but we do events like this from time to time for a change

Whoever organises this is roleplaying as a daedric prince!
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • MISTFORMBZZZ
    MISTFORMBZZZ
    ✭✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »

Whoever organises this is roleplaying as a daedric prince!

haha thank you
  • QuintusVaLari
    QuintusVaLari
    ✭✭✭
    This is magical. We have done similar things on Ravenwatch in our WW oriented guild.
    The funniest moment we've ever had is a nightblade popping out of stealth to gank a healer, and like 46 wolf pets turning and insta-deleting the poor guy.
    QuintusVa'Lari
    Former Emperor Sorc Werewolf
    Legendary Squirrel Chaser
    Bringer of Baps

Quintessential Gaming YouTube
  • MISTFORMBZZZ
    MISTFORMBZZZ
    ✭✭✭
    This is magical. We have done similar things on Ravenwatch in our WW oriented guild.
    The funniest moment we've ever had is a nightblade popping out of stealth to gank a healer, and like 46 wolf pets turning and insta-deleting the poor guy.

haha sounds funny