The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Passives: Exploitation and Hemorrhage

merpins
merpins
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Exploitation - When you cast a Dark Magic ability you grant Minor Prophecy to you and your group, increasing your Spell Critical rating by 1314 for 20 seconds.
Hemorrhage - Dealing Critical Damage grants you and your group Minor Savagery, increasing Weapon Critical Strike rating by 1320 for 10 seconds.

With the new changes coming to sorc, and with the hybridization of stats in general, should these two skills grant both Minor Savagery and Minor Prophecy?
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they already said that they want to keep the unique minor buffs for class identity, so most likely not.
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also I would say it's good to have the separate buffs to incentivize a variety of classes to a Trial or whatever instead of say All Dks and Necros
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never understood why Templar has minor sorcery instead of Sorcerer. Templar with their +10% crit damage would seem more logical to be paired with a crit chance increase buff. Nevermind that it's literally called Sorcery. A holy Templar doesn't perform sorcery, he maybe acts on prophecies and the divine word.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Stach wrote: »
    Also I would say it's good to have the separate buffs to incentivize a variety of classes to a Trial or whatever instead of say All Dks and Necros

Excellent point! Keeping them separate in general would be helpful for class diversity.
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class diversity is one thing but does not your critical rating also accounts the highest one? So if that is the case it already renders one class buff obsolete in many raid groups.
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think it does, with Hybridization they did that with Abilities, where it will provide both Spell & Weapon so equals out but with these specific passives, it will only do what it says, making both Wardens and Sorcs needed for both Minor Buuffs
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Treeshka wrote: »
    Class diversity is one thing but does not your critical rating also accounts the highest one? So if that is the case it already renders one class buff obsolete in many raid groups.

I don't think so.