The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't log in

• Xinihp
    Xinihp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA... 6:49 EST... Logged in, attempted to port to a new zone, got an infinite load screen. Manually killed the game, logged back in, got a 5min load screen...

Going well so far.
  • Parasaurolophus
    Parasaurolophus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Works too. It seems to have something to do with NA.
    PC/EU
  • Xinihp
    Xinihp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, it seems to be happening on first login to each character. I wonder if it is something to do with the maintenance, migrating things to the new infrastructure?

After manually killing the game on the first infinite login and coming back, I am able to play normally on that character. But the next one then gets a really long login screen.
  • StytchFingal
    StytchFingal
    ✭✭✭
    ESO+ is showing up for me now, on both PC/EU and NA servers. Thank you.howing up for me now, on both PC/EU and NA servers. Thank you.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't even connect to Steam. :D
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logged in ok

Long long load screens and long pauses when trying to post items in guild trader. Had 1 item just disappear no longer in inventory and not in guild store.

Now load screen of death going for 4 minutes had to alt-f4 to quit game.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • sPark101
    sPark101
    ✭✭✭
    Entering your house causes way long load times / disconnects / queues / etc.

• AngryLorekeeper
    AngryLorekeeper
    ✭✭✭
    Same login issue as well, I guess we shouldn't be surprised that things went south.
  • Azrael_1976
    Azrael_1976
    ✭✭✭
    As far as this was originally a thread about login issues:

@ZOS_MattFiror I am still getting a time out error when launching the game via Google Stadia (PC EU)
  • Lailaamell
    Lailaamell
    ✭✭✭
    Still cant log in on stadia pc eu
  • richbet
    richbet
    Soul Shriven
    Lailaamell wrote: »
    Still cant log in on stadia pc eu

I have the same problem, can't login on Stadia/PC EU
  • Lailaamell
    Lailaamell
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno can you help us with this? This issue has been since yesterday
  • Azrael_1976
    Azrael_1976
    ✭✭✭
    On my wife´s account it´s the same. Switching to PC NA Stadia within the login screen works an starts with character creation screen after loading correctly.

After logging out, switching back to PC EU Stadia there ist the time out error connecting to server again.
  • Lailaamell
    Lailaamell
    ✭✭✭
    On my wife´s account it´s the same. Switching to PC NA Stadia within the login screen works an starts with character creation screen after loading correctly.

After logging out, switching back to PC EU Stadia there ist the time out error connecting to server again.

I tested na works and i guess the answer from zos play on na or something as they dont seem to read our concern on stadia pc eu situation. Its kinda funny if its a issue with crown or eso+ then the devs are quick but if you cant play it seems like it gets ignored. Maybe its intended maybe i cancel my eso+ for it dont look like i get to use it anyway
    Edited by Lailaamell on May 4, 2022 8:16AM
  • ZOS_KaiSchober
    To all Stadia users with login issues on PC EU: Can you please provide your account names for investigation?
    PM to me is fine.
    Kai Schober
    Senior Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch
    Staff Post
  • Lailaamell
    Lailaamell
    ✭✭✭
    To all Stadia users with login issues on PC EU: Can you please provide your account names for investigation?
    PM to me is fine.
    @ZOS_KaiSchober
    Stadia:LailaAmell#6472
    Eso: lailaamell
    Edited by Lailaamell on May 4, 2022 11:12AM
  • Sul
    Sul
    PM to me is fine.

@ZOS_KaiSchober
    Stadia: elegz#3318
    ESO: SuffragetteWin
    Edited by Sul on May 4, 2022 10:51AM
  • Azrael_1976
    Azrael_1976
    ✭✭✭
    Is there any update on the stadia issue yet? (sent acc details via PM)
  • pandazmo
    pandazmo
    ✭✭
    I contacted Google support and they ask to reach Bethesda as well. I have same problem, can’t login in Elder Scrolls online EU server but I can login NA server. That’s weird cause I never play there. (Today only) I hope this problem will be solved soon!

Pandazmo#7207
  • ZOS_KaiSchober
    No update yet, sorry.
    Kai Schober
    Senior Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch
    Staff Post
  • pentolino18
    pentolino18
    ✭✭
    Finally I have forum access... It's been two terrible days for me as well.
    I can't play on Stadia/EU (login timeout), but I can on Stadia/NA (useless, since my char and everyhing is on EU), since yesterday.

@ZOS_KaiSchober I am sending my stadia id by PM
  • Nymmah
    Nymmah
    Soul Shriven
    Another login problem over here as well, Stadia / EU. Same as the previous ones.
    Also can't seem to be able to send a pm, possibly because I just activated this forum account?
  • pentolino18
    pentolino18
    ✭✭
    I also see no way of sending PMs; but I am a newbie here, so I may have missed someting obvious
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to have 10 posts IIRC before you can send a PM. @ZOS_KaiSchober.
  • monta97
    monta97
    Soul Shriven
    No news about Stadia login issue?
    @ZOS_KaiSchober
    Stadia: monta888#7347
    ESO: Monta97
    Don't know if you still need them
    Edited by monta97 on May 4, 2022 5:09PM
  • sixdaysandy
    sixdaysandy
    Soul Shriven
    Unable to log in here
    ESO: sixdaysandy
    Stadia: sixdaysandy
  • Lailaamell
    Lailaamell
    ✭✭✭
    any updates yet
  • TisLars
    TisLars
    Soul Shriven
    Unable to login as well on EU server (I am using Stadia). Details:
    ESO - TisLars
    Stadia - TisLars#7161

Kind of strange we can't play for almost 2 days now and I'm still not sure if it's a Stadia or a ESO problem. Stadia isn't really helpful. The NA megaserver is working though on Stadia.
  • pentolino18
    pentolino18
    ✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    You have to have 10 posts IIRC before you can send a PM. @ZOS_KaiSchober.

ok thanks
  • pentolino18
    pentolino18
    ✭✭
    TisLars wrote: »
    Unable to login as well on EU server (I am using Stadia). Details:
    ESO - TisLars
    Stadia - TisLars#7161

Kind of strange we can't play for almost 2 days now and I'm still not sure if it's a Stadia or a ESO problem. Stadia isn't really helpful. The NA megaserver is working though on Stadia.

I guess it's on ESO side; I tried NA and it worked flawlessly
This discussion has been closed.