The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Strange bug, is it related with addon?

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
Please see on picture. I have for all addons changes set to account wide.
But on this character, maxed out all skills, when I enter crafting mode, the game menu hides and doesn't show most content. I see that bug catcher notices a bug but I can't check it or I don't know where to look.
Once I enter this crafting view I cannot quit crafting, or close the game from in game menu - it doesn't respond nor show a menu, nothing happens when hitting ESC.
It refers to crafting in all skills.
Helps only Alt+Tab, close game from desktop and start over.

Weird is I have other alts, where I do crafting dailies, writs without this problem. Only this one Argonian is affected.

What can be a problem on this single character? Enclosed a list of addons, any in particular can make a conflict?
PS. all addons are updated in Minion on a daily basis.

52034777870_68f03031a7_k.jpg
52033176872_8f81803a98_k.jpg
Edited by Gargath on April 27, 2022 7:19PM
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to be sure, you have all your LIB files updated?

Does this behavour go away if you disable all the addons? If so, add back all the addons that should not alter to add to the UI first. The test. Then add back any crafting addons, then addback an UI addons.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• perfiction
    perfiction
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second screen shows that you have Bug Catcher (and it caught 1 bug). When this happens next time check the error log, it's source of useful information, it literally shows you which addon causes the UI crash.
    Edited by perfiction on April 27, 2022 10:09PM