Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MONEY IN GAME

EozZoe1989
EozZoe1989
✭✭✭
WHY IS it that we can not go on to the store and use gold to buy things.. such as houses .. it would make it easier for people because this would mean you could go online instead of going to the house because some of us are bad at gps lol as in finding places on the map lol-- or we don't want to bother because its too much of a effort .. there is some truth to this that i speak of .. we need to make it easier for young and old and also to make it easier in genreal is better for everyone i think..

other things make it easier for us to buy old content like berries for the indricks and othe rthings to make pets and other buy with gold in store as in game money iam taking about not gold you can buy..
or
just allow us to share and place in guild stores so other people can buy them .. it make it easier and better for the game . trust me some us need this.. i need the black bird mount still not completed that and the gold one iam behind on and all indricks lol i wanted the red idrick lol... and still can not find way to make that i think iam out by a feather somthing need them in the sotres too or in the game store for gold.. we need to be allowed to buy with gold too we earn in the game .,. sorry to say this but if people dont like this idea its fine but i think you should just try it..
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it would be nice if there was an official gold=>crown exchange, but this will never happen because this would as they say, affect zos' bottom line (because they get real money from crown purchases)

they have shown in the past they are extremely unwilling to allow us to earn crown items in game (the only exceptions to this are houses that unlock a gold purchase option with an associated achievement, or endeavors)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • everseeing_njpreub18_ESO
    it would be nice if there was an official gold=>crown exchange, but this will never happen because this would as they say, affect zos' bottom line (because they get real money from crown purchases)

they have shown in the past they are extremely unwilling to allow us to earn crown items in game (the only exceptions to this are houses that unlock a gold purchase option with an associated achievement, or endeavors)

I don't buy/sell crowns so this is just a thought.

Perhaps not a official exchange sort of thing, but at least an in-game way to buy/sell crowns without fear of being ripped off. Can't crowns just be sold direct to someone else instead of gifting someone an item? Or make the gifted item not paid for until both parties accept the deal... something would be helpful over paying third party in-game guilds and such or just taking the risk.
  • chrisfeng
    chrisfeng
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe not every house. But it would be a great idea for a new manor house once per year. Priced at 4million gold.