Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rattlecage change?

Falcon_of_light
Falcon_of_light
✭✭✭
Its truly trash set, and i think it needs a little buff.
1. Make at least 201-231 wep damage at 5p.
2. Add to the set medium and light armor.
3. P.S. Yes, i want dual-bow pvp nightblade without wasting pot spot on brutality potion =3
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since update 33 Venom Arrow (poison arrow morph) fives major brutality for 10 seconds.
    And the mages guild skill Degeneration (entropy morph) now gives both major brutality and sorcery for 20 seconds.
    Edited by Snamyap on March 19, 2022 6:30PM
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody tell the 5 star MagPlars running this that they're using a trash set
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
  • Falcon_of_light
    Falcon_of_light
    ✭✭✭

magplar can use heavy and stamblade cant, no?
  • Falcon_of_light
    Falcon_of_light
    ✭✭✭
    Snamyap wrote: »
    Since update 33 Venom Arrow (poison arrow morph) fives major brutality for 10 seconds.
    And the mages guild skill Degeneration (entropy morph) now gives both major brutality and sorcery for 20 seconds.

Nb cant stand open fights so open like this = death.
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭

magplar can use heavy and stamblade cant, no?

Fair point. You're definitely not wrong that pulling off a compelling pure Archer build isn't easy these days. This set is fine though and doesn't really need a buff (unless every other "Permanent Buff" set gets a buff too), like you imply it's just not meant for Archers.

What are you going for, duel Arena bows or something?
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
  • Kodzy
    Kodzy
    Soul Shriven
    Its truly trash set, and i think it needs a little buff.
    1. Make at least 201-231 wep damage at 5p.
    2. Add to the set medium and light armor.
    3. P.S. Yes, i want dual-bow pvp nightblade without wasting pot spot on brutality potion =3

After all you can wear jewelry and weapons?
    I would change is (2 items) Adds 1206 Maximum Health to (2 items) Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
    Edited by Kodzy on April 22, 2022 2:58AM