The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

When will high isle be on PTS

kwinter
kwinter
✭✭✭
Question when will the high isle chapter be on the pts
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Should be April 25th, 6 weeks before its June 6th launch. Or a week earlier if they do early-release on PC.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be April 25th, 6 weeks before its June 6th launch. Or a week earlier if they do early-release on PC.

Don't they normally state in advance if they're doing an early PC release? Seems to me in the past they would say, "Pre-orders receive early access" but they didn't this time.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • kwinter
    kwinter
    ✭✭✭
    Normally they do but if remember correctly for morrowind chapter they didn’t announce an early release pc until may of that year.
  • Noszet
    Noszet
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure it will be on April 18th
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't say specifically but I think we are getting our first look at High Isle tomorrow as there is a major update Maintenance scheduled to begin tomorrow at 8:00am. The PTS will be getting updated to version 8.0.0. I wish they would start maintenance like this around midnight tonight so that whatever is going to blow up with the servers would do so early and the developers could get it all fixed earlier giving players more time on the first day. LOL - I am just being facetious. I hope the roll out goes well. They will most likely copy characters from either the US or EU Server. I usually create new toons though for this kind of thing.
    Edited by Dovahkiin02191973 on April 17, 2022 10:18PM
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Noszet wrote: »
    Pretty sure it will be on April 18th

Yes. During the Reveal Event they said this Monday, the 18th for PTS.
    :)
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

PC is released before consoles. However, it used to release to PC after the final PTS patch was up for a week. Now it is two weeks because Stadia has to approve the update. But consoles still come a week after that.
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just checked console is June 21st
  • Sengra
    Sengra
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody know how long the maintenance on PTS usually takes?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    It's a big patch so it could take most of the day. Run your launcher later this morning. If they have uploaded the new content it will download. They also have to copy characters from one of the servers over to the PTS which takes a while and they must make sure it is running right before they release it. If I remember right Blackwood was not fully ready until mid afternoon. Remember though this is the PTS Server. Bug testing so expect some things not to function as they should.
    Edited by Dovahkiin02191973 on April 18, 2022 1:45PM
  • Sengra
    Sengra
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, thanks. I thought I could look at the new map today since it's a holiday here, but this might get too late (it's already half past two in the afternoon).
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is supposed to be today that they start to patch the PTS server. If I remember correctly, it was scheduled to start at 8 am Eastern Time which is about 30 minutes ago as of posting this.
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/61953
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    The Maintenance started at 8am EST on the dot. Now we just wait it out until they are finished. Meanwhile we can enjoy the posts to the latest edition of the Natch Potes thread.

Ugh - 1pm EST and nothing. This update is bigger than we thought. Usually they have the download in place by now so it looks like this could easily extend into the evening hours. We'll see but I am not going to hold my breath. Got things to do and places to be so I will check it again this evening.
    Edited by Dovahkiin02191973 on April 18, 2022 5:05PM
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would think they could at least post the patch notes before PTS is Live so at least people know what to expect, considering how long this maintenance has been going.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    Download is in place. I got mine started and yes it is big. It is going over the entire game with the update. This doesn't mean the game is ready to play yet but it shows that it is close.
    Edited by Dovahkiin02191973 on April 18, 2022 5:45PM
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Download is in place. I got mine started and yes it is big. It is going over the entire game with the update. This doesn't mean the game is ready to play yet but it shows that it is close.

Probably the only thing that can be tested before the PTS is available, is the Main Theme selection. It probably doesn't include the Harrowstorm/Base Game Cinematic Theme as it wasn't present in the U33 files.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like we are getting a new graphics setting. I hope it works well with my GPU. By that I mean I get better looking textures and a higher FPS than the way it was before. My PC is a potato. The only card I could find that was remotely compatible with it is an NVidia GT 730 and at best I was able to play on medium.