Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

I would pay crowns for..

• XaraxDev
    XaraxDev
    ✭✭
    I'd pay crowns for those bins you see everywhere with mushrooms and dirt in them, more combination items that are one item, a deadric bed, interactable beds you can lay in without an emote, mounted weapons you see in npc abodes, those burlap target dummies you see in the game but not available to player, houseguests that have chore animations such as sweeping. I need servants
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would pay crowns for...

More guild slots.
    Mundus added to the armory system.

PapaJester wrote: »
    The ability to pick up and turn in daily crafting writs in my house.

This was commented by developers once and they said it would turn cities into ghost cities, when majority of players would do their writs at home and not in the cities anymore.
  • theendoftheriver
    theendoftheriver
    ✭✭✭
    I would pay crowns for...

More guild slots.
    Mundus added to the armory system.

PapaJester wrote: »
    The ability to pick up and turn in daily crafting writs in my house.

This was commented by developers once and they said it would turn cities into ghost cities, when majority of players would do their writs at home and not in the cities anymore.

I'd drop crowns immediately on extra guild slots. Like to the max. even up to 5k apiece
    Eric Dikkersun - Achernar - EZE - theendoftheriver - Orion Silvercuff
  • Stania
    Stania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A ship-home which consists mostly or entirely the ship. Not a gigantic cave.
    PC NA server
    ¡Hablo español!
    |vet trial #1|vet trial #2|vet trial #3 HM|Another vet trial|a hard-to-get achievement|
    My characters:
    <List of characters that no one cares to know with their classes and roles>

"Inspirational quote"
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely nothing. I see no reason to pay for stuff that should be basic game elements..

Unfortunatly more players are not willing to pay the cost for such a premier game. It is why Zenimax had to abandon the subscription model for the mixed model we have now. Especially since DLCs sell for a much lower cost than a subscription the revenue has to be made up elsewhere.

So while I prefer a subscription being required to play the game, I will take things as they are and let those willing to share more of their money to subsidize the cost of the game.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More bear skin options for warden bears added to the gray one in the crown store. I really want a honey blond one, but I'm sure that white, black and a combo black/white would sell well also. Should be a no brainer since the crown store is already set up for it with one lonely option begging to be joined by more.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo