The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dreamwalk Into Darkness Issue

Jeriyca
Jeriyca
I'm having an issue with completing this quest--and I've checked the forums and my issue is somewhat different than the other bugs people are experiencing with this quest.

The quest works fine up until I get to Doomcrag. What I see is four NPCs standing in a circle, but they don't do or say anything. Interacting with them doesn't do anything either. I gather from other posts that the NPCs are supposed to start an event and go into the next area with you to fight the skeletons. Mine do nothing. When I go into the Lower Doomcrag area, the "ancient warriors" do not spawn, so essentially I am stuck.

So far, over the course of three days I've abandoned and reacquired the quest around fifteen times, re-logged and exited game completely for 10-15 minutes to "reset" the instance, and generally done everything I can think of to get around it. To no avail.

Am I missing something? Or is this just a bear of a bug. It's starting to get frustrating.
  • WilliamTee
    WilliamTee
    ✭✭✭
    This is an evolution of the bug s'far as I know... If you had the usual balls up, i'd know precisely how to help, spent a full evening stuck there myself...

But this is new.